Muffins are one of the favorite sweets for the sweet tooth (I am no exception), so I offer a simple and tasty homemade muffin recipe in the oven. There are many recipes for these delicious desserts for every taste. I propose to make a gentle, tasty, and most importantly - quick to make home-made cupcake. The whole charm of cooking this sweetness is that you can add fillings according to your desire: berries, raisins, jam, chocolate and nuts. Cupcakes are prepared very simply, we will need the basic ingredients: eggs, flour and margarine - and special molds (silicone or metal).
- wheat flour - 350 grams;
- egg - 4 pieces;
- vanilla sugar or vanillin;
- milk - 100 milliliters;
- sugar - 200 grams;
- baking powder for dough - 2 teaspoons or soda, slaked with vinegar;
- butter or margarine for baking - 250 grams;
- Cocoa - 1 tablespoon.
Homemade cupcake in the oven. Step by step recipe
- First we need to make the dough. In order to mix it, you can use a mixer, blender or whisk. The main thing is to mix the necessary ingredients for the dough very well.
- In a bowl, add softened butter or baking margarine, pour sugar and vanilla sugar. Mix with a mixer.
- We beat the eggs one at a time, after each addition we mix the dough with a mixer.
- Add salt, pour milk and mix with a mixer: but already at a low speed.
- Pour the sifted flour into a separate bowl, add the baking powder, mix slightly (you can sift the flour with the baking powder).
- In a homogeneous mixture, whipped with a mixer, pour a little flour with a baking powder. Mix at low speed mixer. The dough should be viscous and, at the same time, airy. If you wish, you can add raisins or nuts to it.
- According to the recipe for our cake, two types of dough are used. To do this, divide the dough into approximately two parts: add cocoa to the first part and mix thoroughly, and leave the second part white without adding anything. As a result, we get two types of test. If there is no cocoa, you can make a pure white cupcake.
- When the dough is kneaded, you must proceed to baking. We take any baking dish (I use silicone) and carefully lubricate it with vegetable or butter.
- Using two spoons, put in the form two types of dough in a chaotic manner. After all the dough is laid out, flatten it with a spoon so that there are no voids.
- The dough, laid out in a form, put in the oven, preheated to 180 degrees, for 40-50 minutes. Baking time depends on the size of the mold and the characteristics of your oven.
- Readiness can be checked with a wooden stick or a toothpick: if the stick is dry when piercing the cake, then it is ready.
- The cake must be cooled in a mold to a warm state, then removed and allowed to cool completely.
- Put the cooled cake on a plate and decorate: you can sprinkle with powdered sugar, pour over melted chocolate or icing.
The cupcake comes fragrant, delicate and tastes wonderful. For the preparation of the cake, according to the recipe, the minimum amount of ingredients is required: and the result is simply gorgeous. This cupcake is suitable for a pleasant tea party with your family and when guests arrive. You can decorate a cupcake at your discretion, choosing the decor for certain holidays. Dessert does not have to be big: if you have small tins, then using the cooked dough, you can bake small muffins. On the site "I like to cook" there are a lot of other recipes for delicious desserts.