I want to share with you my favorite recipe for a simple apricot pie. It is not difficult to bake such a good taste, the cake is quite quick to prepare, the ingredients are available. I really love to cook it in the apricot season, my relatives eat it with great pleasure, this is the perfect dessert for family tea parties. When I bake a pie, a stunning aroma spreads around the house, my relatives immediately gather in the kitchen for tea. The pie turns out to be very tender, juicy, with a pleasant apricot acidity and citrus aroma. Be sure to write this recipe in your cookbook and prepare delicious dishes for your family.
- 180 grams of flour;
- 0.25 teaspoon of salt;
- 140 grams of sugar;
- 0.25 teaspoon of soda;
- 3 chicken eggs;
- 250 grams of sour cream 30% fat;
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder for dough;
- 1 tablespoon of lemon or orange zest;
- 8-10 pieces of apricots;
- 40-50 grams (2 tablespoons) of sugar for sprinkling.
A simple apricot pie with a light citrus flavor. Step by step recipe
- Drive eggs into a convenient dish (I use eggs at room temperature), add sugar to them and beat them with a mixer for a couple of minutes until a homogeneous mass is obtained.
- To the resulting mass, put sour cream and again whisk for about half a minute using a mixer. Tip. You can replace sour cream with mascarpone, it has a delicate and almost neutral taste and is very suitable for desserts. A feature of mascarpone is that when exposed to high temperature it does not lose shape and can be added to baking.
- Next, you need to sift the flour into a separate bowl with a sieve, add soda, baking powder, salt to it and mix everything thoroughly.
- To a homogeneous mass whipped with a mixer, add a mixture of flour with salt, soda and baking powder, mix, and then add the zest of lemon or orange. Tip. To make an orange peel, I take an orange, wash it well, dry it and rub the orange peel on a fine grater. Try not to rub the white so that it does not bitter in baking. I make lemon zest in the same way as I do orange.
- Then we take the baking dish, cover it with parchment paper, pour the dough evenly and gently.
- Apricots need to be washed well, separated from the seeds and divided into halves.
- Next, put the halves of apricots on the dough (I put them cut up) in a baking dish, and sprinkle sugar on top.
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees and set the cake for forty minutes to bake.
- The readiness of baking can be determined using the tip of a knife, a wooden stick or a toothpick, if they do not have traces of raw dough, then it is ready.
- We take the cake out of the oven, let it stand for ten minutes at room temperature, and then we take it out of the mold and remove the parchment paper.
A simple apricot pie is ready. You can cook it not only with apricots, but also with peaches, apples, plums and other fruits or berries. Cook to your taste, in any case it will turn out very tasty. I am sure that you will like the cake made according to this recipe and you will often use it. Visit our site “Very tasty” and you can find a lot of cool and delicious recipes.
The video belongs to the channel "Bon appetit!"