Today I offer all lovers of sweets to cook an amazing orange cheesecake - the dish is not only incredibly tasty, but also healthy (because it is made from cottage cheese). The refreshing taste and radiant appearance of the pie with oranges evokes the most positive emotions. A fragrant dessert with a delicate, unobtrusive orange flavor, melting in your mouth - perfection itself. Homemade orange cheesecake is very simple to prepare, and it can be served on the festive table, and for home tea drinking. Regardless of the time of year, the pie with oranges is associated only with a bright sunny mood.
- 140 grams of chocolate chip cookies;
- 70 grams of butter;
- 500 grams of fat cottage cheese or cream cheese;
- 200 milliliters of cream 20-33% fat;
- 4 fresh chicken eggs;
- 50 milliliters of orange juice (about half an orange);
- 1 tablespoon of orange peel;
- 100-120 grams of sugar;
- 1.5 tablespoons of corn starch (can be replaced with one teaspoon without a slide of potato starch).
- one orange;
- chocolate - 80 grams;
- for sugar syrup: 200 grams of water and 200 grams of sugar.
Amazing Orange Cheesecake. Step by step recipe
- We take a detachable form with a diameter of 18 centimeters: cover the bottom with parchment paper, wrap the form on the outside with foil folded in two layers. This must be done.
- We put chocolate cookies in a blender bowl (you can take it with a layer), grind.
- Mix the crumbs of chocolate chip cookies with melted butter and mix.
- We spread the resulting mass into a form, level it and send it in preheated to 170 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
- Cooking the filling. Fat cottage cheese is mixed with cream and crushed to a paste.
- Tip. If you use cream cheese, then cream will need to take 100 milliliters.
- Tip. The best creams for desserts are self-made. How to cook cream of varying degrees of fat content, you can look at our site “Very tasty”.
- In the resulting curd mass we drive in the eggs, pour in the orange juice, add sugar, orange zest, and starch. Beat everything with a mixer for one minute (until smooth).
- In a deep container, with a diameter larger than the diameter of the form, we set our form. Pour the cottage cheese filling onto the cookie layer. Fill the tank half with boiling water.
- We put the whole structure in the oven, heated to 170 degrees.
- Bake an oranges and cottage cheese cheesecake for one hour. Then turn off the oven and leave the cheesecake in it for another hour.
- Next, we get the mold with homemade orange pie from the oven, cover with cling film, put in the refrigerator for several hours.
- After the lapse of time we get out of the refrigerator, go around the edge of the mold with a knife, remove the ring. We spread the cheesecake with orange on a flat dish, decorate.
- Cut the orange into 8 parts, cook in sugar syrup for 10-15 minutes.
- Tip. To prepare sugar syrup, mix water and sugar in proportions one to one, bring to a boil.
- Remove orange slices from sugar syrup, cool.
- Melt about 80 grams of chocolate in a water bath or in a microwave, pour into a cornet, draw chocolate patterns on it with parchment paper. Allow time to freeze chocolate in the refrigerator.
Decorate an orange cheesecake immediately before serving: put slices of oranges in a circle, and put chocolate patterns in the middle. A cup of fragrant tea, an incredibly delicious dessert - all that is needed for an excellent mood. Funky desserts with step-by-step cooking are waiting for you on the Very Delicious website: be sure to come in and enjoy it.