I propose to bake unusually tasty and fragrant apple-lemon pie for men, calling for the help of sons, for beloved women: wives, mothers, daughters. The airy and magnificent sponge cake on sour cream is very easy to prepare and will surely work even for beginners in cooking. The aroma of lemons and apples will fill the whole house and give a festive mood. Love, tenderness and smiles of those you love are guaranteed.
- 350 grams of flour;
- 200 grams of butter (can be replaced with margarine or spread);
- 10 grams of baking powder;
- 200 grams of sour cream;
- 0.5 cups of sugar;
- 1 tablespoon of starch;
- 1 gram of salt;
- 5 apples;
- 1 lemon;
- 1 tablespoon of starch;
- 0.75 cups of sugar (half + quarter).
Delicious apple and lemon tart. Step by step recipe
- Put sour cream in the bowl from the mixer (if you use thick sour cream, it is better to dilute it with kefir to a liquid state), pour sugar, salt on the tip of the knife, mix.
- Pour the melted butter there (I melt it in the microwave) and mix again.
- Sift the flour into a separate bowl, mix it with starch and baking powder.
- We fall asleep to sour cream and beat with a mixer at low speeds.
- We spread the dough on the table and knead, adding flour. The dough should not be too soft.
- We put the finished dough in a bag and put it in the refrigerator for one hour.
While the dough is settling, prepare the filling.
- We rub the apples together with the peel on a coarse grater (it is better to take green, dense - they are more juicy) and one lemon, or orange, or mandarin - any citrus to your taste (if lemons are large, take a half - otherwise the cake will turn out sour). Add a tablespoon of starch.
Tip: it is better to wash the lemon first with boiling water or put in it for about 5 minutes, then remove the zest a little, then remove the white (often it is bitter) completely, and use the cut off zest and lemon itself. Just guessing if your lemon is bitter or not is not always possible.
- Pour ¾ cup sugar to the apple-lemon mixture (I put a full glass, we have a sweet tooth) and mix.
- We divide the finished dough (visually) into three parts. We cut off and put off one part. And a large part (часть) is rolled out with a thickness of about 0.5 centimeters and laid out in a mold covered with baking paper, making small sides.
- We spread the apple-lemon filling on the dough, gently distributing it.
- We roll out a small part of the dough and close it with our future pie, pinching the edges.
- We send the biscuit cake to the oven preheated to 180 degrees for 40-45 minutes. Readiness, as always, is checked by a toothpick (if it is dry - the cake is ready).
Sprinkle the completely cooled apple-lemon pie with powdered sugar and set it on the festive table, along with aromatic tea. The site "I love to cook" wishes you happy holidays, warmth and comfort in your home.