Today I want to offer you an absolutely autumn impromptu, which is very successful - this is an amazing autumn biscuit with apples and pumpkin dough. Cooking it is quite simple, and already flies off the table - in a matter of minutes.
For the test:
- wheat flour - 250 grams;
- butter or margarine - 130 grams;
- sugar - 2 tablespoons;
- pumpkin puree - 200 grams;
- apples - 2 pieces;
- yolk - 1 piece;
- starch - 1 tablespoon;
- butter - 20 grams.
Autumn biscuit with apples and pumpkin dough. Step by step recipe
- Boil the pumpkin until tender and beat in a blender, we need 200 grams of mashed pumpkin.
- Mix room temperature oil with flour, sugar and pumpkin puree, knead the dough.
- Wrap the dough in cling film and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Cut the apples into slices, remove the core.
- Roll out the dough into a layer, put it in a mold.
- Put apple slices in a circle, sprinkle with sugar and starch.
- Cover the apple slices with the edges of a biscuit, grease with an egg, and grate the chilled butter on top of the apples.
- Bake at a temperature of 180 ° C, 40-45 minutes.
When the biscuit cools down a bit, remove it from the mold, sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve. And be sure to try waffles for every taste and puff pastries with whipped cream.
Enjoy your meal! Cook with “I love to cook”, everything is delicious with us!