I just fell in love with this unusual and delicious cake without baking from marshmallows and cottage cheese! Thin base and delicate air soufflé - stunned! When you eat it, you get only pleasure: there is no excessive sweetness, not clogged with cream and fat. Everything is so tasty and harmonious in it that there is no strength to resist and I want to take more additives. And if your child does not like healthy cottage cheese - this cake will help you! Tested on my son - you won’t be pulled by ears from such a dessert! Therefore, I invite you to deliciously and usefully pamper your loved ones and cook a funky cake at home without baking from marshmallows and cottage cheese. Do not worry: it is very simple, quick to prepare and from readily available products.
- shortbread cookies - 300 grams;
- butter - 115 grams;
- cottage cheese - 500 grams;
- marshmallows - 400 grams;
- sour cream - 200 grams;
- lemon juice - 1 tablespoon;
- icing sugar - 50 grams.
Awesome cake without baking from marshmallows and cottage cheese. Step by step recipe
- Preparing the dough base: grind shortbread cookies into small crumbs. This is convenient to do with a blender. If you don’t have one, then you can use a regular rolling pin: put cookies on a board and roll it over several times with a rolling pin. Just do not put all the cookies at once - make in small portions.
- Melt the butter, add to the liver and mix.
- We spread the dough in a detachable form (I have 22 centimeters, but you can take a smaller diameter to make the cake higher). We press well to make the layer dense and well distributed in shape.
- We put in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes to freeze the cake.
- Step-by-step preparation of soufflé: beat the cottage cheese with sour cream and icing sugar until smooth with a blender. If there is no blender, then the cottage cheese can be rubbed on a sieve, and then add sour cream, powdered sugar and mix until smooth. If there are small grains, that's okay.
- Put the marshmallows in a large bowl and melt in the microwave. Since microwave ovens and marshmallows themselves are different for everyone, melt them starting from 20 seconds, gradually increasing the time (it basically takes me up to 1 minute). Marshmallows should increase 2 times, become airy and very soft. You can also melt in a water bath.
- Tip. I used strawberry marshmallows, you can have any other and, if desired, you can add a little dye: but already in the melted marshmallows.
- We combine marshmallows, lemon juice, cottage cheese, and beat all the ingredients to a homogeneous mass: in consistency it will look like sour cream.
- We take out the form with the dough, finely grease the sides with vegetable oil, pour the souffle and again send the cake to the refrigerator for 4-5 hours, or better at night.
- We take out the finished cake from the mold: if the souffle does not lag behind the sides, then you can use a thin knife to go along the edge of the walls, or warm a little with a hairdryer from the outside of the mold.
- For decoration, you can use any berries, fruits, pour melted chocolate or pour jelly.
Cake without baking from marshmallows and cottage cheese turned out to be awesome! It is so tender that it just melts in your mouth - and you don’t have to bite! Really, very tasty and tender! Be sure: everyone will like this dessert! Optionally, raisins, nuts, cocoa powder can be added to the base of cookies. Cook simple and original dishes with us, deliciously surprise loved ones and share your impressions! Bon appetit together with “Very tasty”!