Every child is familiar with the Snickers bar, so I suggest: a funky recipe for a real Snickers cake. I assure you: everyone will be satisfied and well-fed, and the “I love to cook” team will help you cope with the preparation of this dish. In fact, for this airy and simple dish you don’t need intricate products: every housewife has many products at home, and all the rest at any nearby supermarket. So let's start cooking: and soon we will taste the best, in my opinion, Snickers cake.
- chicken eggs - 5 pieces;
- premium flour - 170 grams;
- starch - 2 tablespoons of tablespoons;
- sugar sand - 170 grams;
- baking powder - 1 teaspoon;
Cream and glaze:
- oil - 200 grams;
- boiled condensed milk - 380-400 grams;
- peanuts peeled - 200 grams;
- tender cracker - 150 grams;
- oil - 50 grams;
- chopped peanuts - 150 grams;
- dark chocolate - 150 grams.
- Snickers bar.
The real Snickers cake. Step by step recipe
- We will start with a biscuit. Here you need to remember a few basic cooking rules. The first thing to know is that the temperature of the ingredients should be the same: and as low as possible. Even a bowl in which you will beat the eggs, pre-cool.
- Let's start by separating the proteins from the yolks. Having separated, we send the yolks temporarily to the refrigerator. Chilled proteins, we will begin to whip with a mixer until a thick foam. Slowly introduce sugar, without stopping whipping: we need persistent foam. When the proteins were brought to the peaks, we take out the cold yolks and add one to the mass. Continue to beat thoroughly.
- Let's get down to the dry ingredients of our biscuit. Mix flour, starch and baking powder in a separate clean bowl. It is advisable to sift the flour a couple of times. This enriches it with oxygen, baking always rises better and, of course, we all buy flour of different manufacturers and quality, and sifting always gives us a stable and confident result in the final output of the dish - therefore, do not be lazy.
- Now let's start mixing. To do this, add the flour a little at a time and mix either with a nozzle for the dough (if you, for example, whipped in a mixer) or use an ordinary silicone spatula. When mixing, the direction of the blade should be from the bottom up, do not change the direction: then there will be no lumps, and the dough will have an ideal consistency.
- The next thing you need is a split mold. I had 24 cm. Cover the bottom of the form with parchment, a little grease the edges with oil. Butter can use both butter and vegetable. We shift the dough and level it with a spatula. In a preheated to 180 * C oven, put our biscuit for 35 minutes. Be sure to check the readiness with a wooden skewer. We remove, remove the edges of the form, and let it cool completely.
- Cut the biscuit into three parts. Here, too, there is a trick: in fact, you need to cut it when the cake is completely cooled, and not just with a knife: we need a thread (preferably thicker). It is necessary to make incisions with a knife in a circle around the cake, then unwind the thread and stretch it through the cake. Thus, the cakes will be smooth and will not crumble.
- Now let's take the sweetest process (children love it): after all, here we take condensed milk and butter - everything should be at room temperature. Beat to a cream consistency.
- We take peanuts: half chop in a blender, chop the other finely with a knife. We break the sweet cracker into small pieces and add it to the cream together with peanuts. Mix. The cream is very delicious, so we restrain ourselves so as not to gobble up.
- Let's start assembling the cake. With cream, you need to grease the first two cakes - we leave the last. Therefore, the entire mass of the cream is visually divided into two and distributed equally.
- We will cook the icing ourselves. To do this, melt the chocolate with butter in the microwave. You need to mix chocolate and butter at room temperature in a bowl, and hold for 15 seconds at maximum power. Then we take it out, gently mix with a spoon, and again send it for the final 15 seconds. The icing is ready. If it so happens that you do not have chocolate, you can make it yourself. On the site "I like to cook" there is a recipe on how to make chocolate in 10 minutes.
- Pour the cake with chocolate icing on top. Let it cool slightly and grease the sides of the cake.
- We decorate the cake with crushed peanuts: grease them with the sides and half of the top, cut into pieces our Sneakers chocolate bar and decorate them with the top of the cake.
We send the cake to soak in the refrigerator for a couple of hours. Awesome delicious cake: I'm sure you will cook it more than once. And from myself I can add that this is one of my favorite desserts: after all, an air cake is being prepared very quickly. Stay with “I love to cook” - it’s always delicious with us. Enjoy your meal!