Do you want to cook awesomely delicious kefir cupcake, according to my grandmother's recipe? So that from just one baking flavor will your head spin? The homemade cupcake recipe is so simple that you won’t even notice how you baked such a delicious and tender treat for your family. Let's not waste time, but rather go to the kitchen and do the magic. After all, after your family tastes this matchless cupcake, they will certainly call you a sorceress.
- 200 milliliters of kefir 2.5% fat;
- 360 grams of sugar;
- 100 grams of vegetable oil;
- 3 eggs;
- 0.5 teaspoon vanilla extract;
- 260 grams of flour;
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder;
- powdered sugar.
Awesome tasty kefir cupcake. Step by step recipe
- Let's start making a homemade cupcake by beating eggs. We take chicken eggs (always at room temperature) and begin to beat: we do not need to separate the yolks from the proteins. You can use a whisk, mixer, or blender to beat eggs.
- When the eggs increase in volume, add sugar to them and continue to beat. It will take about five minutes: maybe a little less. The main thing is that the sugar that you put in the eggs is completely dissolved.
- Pour kefir and vegetable oil into the lush egg-sugar mass. Add some vanilla. If you do not like vanilla, then you can do without it.
- Tip. In general, raisins, nuts or candied fruits can be added to the cupcake. The main thing is that there are not many such additives, otherwise the cake may not rise during baking.
- Next, add the sifted flour and baking powder. We mix everything. At first slowly, then we add speed. See how simple it is? All products are mixed and done.
- Our dough is ready. Have you noticed how consistently it turned out? Tight, but at the same time elastic.
- There are two ways to bake a cupcake according to grandmother's recipe. First: a kefir cupcake is baked in a slow cooker. To do this, we lubricate the multicooker bowl with sunflower oil, not forgetting to lubricate the sides of the bowl as well. Pour the dough into the bowl and put it in the crock-pot for baking. We turn the multicooker into the “Baking” mode and bake for 50 minutes. When the cake is baked, and the crock-pot makes a characteristic sound, do not rush to open it immediately. Let the cupcake stand for ten minutes in it.
- But, to my regret, not all hostesses have multicooker houses. Well, what do we now have to stay without a cake, or what? Therefore, the second way of baking is in the oven. Preheat it to 180 degrees and put the dough to bake in a high shape, in which there must be a recess in the middle or a high cone. In this form, the cake is well baked.
- First, bake a cake for 15-20 minutes, then reduce the temperature to 160 degrees and leave another 40 minutes: it all depends on the quality of your oven. We check, as usual, with a wooden stick.
- When the cupcake is ready, take it out of the oven or slow cooker and let it cool completely. In no case do not cut hot baked goods: it settles from air, will be sticky and tasteless. Sprinkle the cooled cake with powdered sugar.
The cupcake for this recipe turned out to be tall and magnificent. Do not be afraid to experiment with the recipe. Add lemon zest or cocoa: then it can safely be called lemon muffin or chocolate muffin. The quality of such baking will not deteriorate, but each time you will have a new funky cupcake on kefir. And don’t forget to check our site “Delicious” more often: you will certainly find the right baking recipe for yourself. Bon Appetit everyone!