Awesome Turkish sorbet sweetness is something! Awesomely delicious, incredibly appetizing, divinely aromatic Turkish sweetness just melts in your mouth. Sherbet is always tasty: even for beginners. The recipe is very simple: be sure to try to cook a very delicate and tasty treat at home. The unique taste and unusual appearance of sweets make it the decoration of any holiday table.
- butter - 125 grams;
- vegetable oil - 100 milliliters;
- milk - 100 milliliters;
- semolina - 2 tablespoons;
- baking powder for dough - 1.5 teaspoons;
- yogurt - 1.5 tablespoons;
- salt - 0.5 teaspoon;
- flour - 350 grams;
- sugar - 1 tablespoon;
- walnuts - 200 grams.
- water - 1 liter;
- sugar - 1 kilogram;
- lemon - 0.3 pieces.
Awesome Turkish sorbet sweetness. Step by step recipe
- To prepare the dough for Turkish sweets, we need a deep bowl.
- Pour milk, vegetable oil into the prepared container, add butter (according to the recipe) at room temperature, a pinch of salt, a baking powder, semolina, one and a half tablespoons of yogurt, and mix well until a homogeneous mass is obtained.
- Pre-sifted wheat flour for Turkish sweets.
- Add the sifted flour to the liquid mass in parts and knead the dough for sorbet sweets.
- Tip: kneading the dough for sweets is not worth it for a long time, three minutes will be quite enough. The dough should turn out soft and not stick to your hands.
- We leave the finished dough for Turkish sweets on the table for 10 minutes.
- We send the walnuts to the bowl of the blender, add one tablespoon of sugar, and grind everything well with a blender.
- Divide the dough into about 15 equal parts.
- Each piece of dough is formed in the shape of a ball.
- To form a sorbet sweetness, we need a grater with medium-sized holes.
- We take one ball of dough, put it on the prepared grater, form a cake out of it, spread the nuts in the middle and pinch the edges of the cake well.
- With each piece of test we do the same.
- We spread Turkish sweets on a baking sheet so that there is a distance between them.
- We bake Turkish sweetness in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 40 minutes.
- This time we will prepare syrup for soaking sorbet.
- Pour one liter of water into the pan, add one kilogram of sugar, a third of the lemon and send to a strong fire.
- Bring the syrup to a boil and, when the syrup boils, cook it for another five minutes.
- We take out the prepared Turkish sweets from the oven and immediately pour in the syrup.
- Awesome dessert we leave to insist for 2-3 hours.
Prepare a deliciously delicious sorbet sweetness according to this recipe and serve this dessert on the table - your guests will be happy! “Very tasty” wishes you a pleasant tea party.