If your head is broken over what to feed your little fussy for breakfast - cook in the oven baby cheesecakes. Over the centuries, many recipes for their preparation have accumulated. I offer you one more that I found on the YouTube channel. Cottage cheese pancakes prepared according to this recipe are unusually tasty and melt in your mouth. Your child will appreciate them.
- 500 grams of cottage cheese;
- 75 grams of processed cheese;
- one egg yolk;
- 75 grams of sugar;
- powder for powder (about 150 grams);
- cooking oil.
Baby cheesecakes. Step by step recipe
- Mix the cottage cheese with the yolk and knead with a fork until a homogeneous mass is obtained.
- Add a jar (about 75 grams) of cream cheese, 3 tablespoons (top) of sugar, sprinkle with flour and mix. Better to do with this fork - the whisk can clog, the mass is sticky and thick.
- Add another 1.5 tablespoons of flour. We check the consistency as follows: take the fork with the required amount of curd and check how it falls off the fork - if slowly, then it’s ready. (But if you like tender cheesecakes, you need less flour. True, it will be more difficult to fry).
- We give the cheesecakes an ideal shape with the help of a special (or ordinary) spatula. You can form it by hand (watch the video from the YouTube channel, it will help you decide on the ways)
- Fry cottage cheese pancakes at medium temperature in a pan with a small amount of oil (you can simply wipe Teflon with a napkin greased with vegetable oil) until lightly crusted.
- We send cheese cakes to the oven preheated to 180 degrees for 7 - 10 minutes.
Light breakfast for children is ready. We lay on the table - you can serve jam, sour cream to the cheesecakes or just sprinkle them with powdered sugar. Depends on what your child prefers. It remains only to wake up and feed delicious cottage cheese pancakes. If you want to diversify the menu of your children, welcome to the site "I like to cook" for new recipes. Enjoy your meal! And next time we will reveal to you the secrets of cherry cheesecakes and tender cheesecakes with raisins.