Do you want me to teach you how to cook bagels with cottage cheese from yeast dough? Bagels turn out rich and very tasty, such that they just melt in your mouth. The recipe for this yeast baking is simple, even a novice hostess will master it. Yeast bagels with cottage cheese is such a universal recipe that you can bake them every day. Well, now remember or write down the recipe for bagels from yeast dough.
- one chicken yolk;
- butter - 40 grams;
- two chicken eggs;
- wheat flour - 280 grams;
- cottage cheese - 200 grams;
- dry yeast - 3 grams;
- salt - ¼ teaspoon;
- sugar - four tablespoons;
- a teaspoon of vanilla sugar;
- some vegetable oil;
- milk - 150 milliliters.
Bagels with cottage cheese made from yeast dough. Step by step recipe
- Put the dry yeast in a bowl, add a teaspoon of sugar to them and mix everything.
- We put milk on the stove and slightly heat it.
- Pour warm milk into yeast and mix with a whisk. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Break the egg, salt it and pour in sugar (two tablespoons). Beat with a fork or whisk, as you like.
- Pour the beaten egg into the milk.
- Mix everything again.
- Melt the butter so that it becomes liquid and let it cool.
- In a bowl in which we will knead the dough, pour the sifted flour.
- In the middle we make a hole and pour milk with sugar and yeast into it.
- Using a spoon, knead the dough.
- When all the products are joined together, we begin to gradually pour in the cooled oil.
- Knead the dough until it lags behind the walls of the bowl, about 10-15 minutes.
- Dip your hands in sunflower oil, then the dough will not stick to your hands.
- We grease the bowl with oil and dip a tidy, kneaded dough into it.
- We cover the dough with a towel and let it come up. It will take about an hour and a half.
- Grind the curd through a sieve and add the remaining sugar, yolk and vanilla to it. All mix well.
- We spread the dough on a board sprinkled with flour and divide it in half.
- We make each part of the dough round, cover with a napkin and let it go for another 10 minutes.
- We roll out each part of the dough and divide it into five identical triangles, the base of which should be 12 cm.
- At the base of the dough, spread a teaspoon with a slide of curd.
- We turn the dough into a bagel, starting with the wide part. We fix the edges of the bagel so that it does not turn around and the curd filling does not fall out of it.
- We put bagels on a baking sheet, which is covered with parchment.
- Cover with a film and give them another 30-40 minutes to come.
- Beat the remaining egg and smear the approached bagels.
- We put the pastries in the oven, preheated to 190 degrees for 20 minutes.
Sprinkle the cooled bagels with cottage cheese with powdered sugar and serve. A delicious aromatic tea is suitable for such bagels. Cook with love for your family. Invite your friends to visit and be sure to share with them a recipe for delicious yeast bagels with cottage cheese. And do not forget to visit the site “Very tasty”, new recipes are waiting for you. Have a nice tea party!
Video belongs to Olga Shobutinskaya