I hasten to tell you a recipe for a very tasty, delicate, and most importantly - a lean banana cake. During the fasting period, the assortment of dishes is significantly reduced, and these delicious buns will be a find for you. It’s so nice to cook a banana muffin in the oven on your own - and together with your family arrange a tea party. The recipe for rolls without eggs is so simple that even novice hostesses can cook it without much effort. The aroma and taste of fresh pastries will not leave anyone indifferent.
- ripe banana - 2 pieces;
- natural honey - 2 tablespoons;
- vegetable oil (sunflower, olive) - 2 tablespoons;
- premium wheat flour - 150 grams;
- soda - 1 teaspoon;
- vanilla sugar - 10 grams;
- powdered sugar for sprinkling baking.
Banana Cupcake. Step by step recipe
- We peel two ripe bananas, put them in a deep bowl and knead with a fork until gruel forms.
- To the resulting banana mass, add two tablespoons of honey.
- Then add two tablespoons of vegetable oil. In this recipe I use extra virgin olive oil. If you do not have olive oil, then use sunflower or corn - this will not spoil our banana buns.
- Next, add dry ingredients to the bowl: flour, vanilla sugar and soda.
- Mix well to get a homogeneous, fairly thick dough.
- Spoon our banana dough into silicone cupcake tins. The mold should be filled at ⅔ of the height: since these most tender buns will rise during the baking process.
- Preheat the oven to a temperature of 200 degrees, put a baking tray with molds in the oven and bake for about 20 minutes.
- After this time, remove the banana muffins from the molds and carefully transfer them to the dish. It should turn out rosy, delicious lean buns.
- Sprinkle the cooled cupcakes generously with powdered sugar.
Rather, call your children to the table, your spouse, and enjoy this fragrant dessert together. A lean banana muffin goes well with any jam, hot chocolate, cocoa or a cup of invigorating coffee. Enjoy your meal! Cook lean dishes with us. A large number of lean baking recipes with step-by-step instructions can be found on the “I love to cook” culinary site.