Delicious cupcakes Barney Bear is a biscuit treat that all kids love without exception. More than once I bought these tasty bears for my son in the store. But I wanted to try to cook them just at home, with natural homemade products: so that my son would enjoy and enjoy. As it turned out, preparing everything is much easier than I imagined at the beginning. You can choose a diverse filling, change the taste of the filler: everything is in your hands.
It bribed me so that one fine evening, instead of buying a barn bear at the supermarket, I took and bought a can of condensed milk. Son Vladik loves barney with condensed milk very much, so she decided to surprise him in the evening: since he was also going to invite his friends to visit. Everything turned out perfectly the first time, everything is prepared very simply and quickly. I understood one thing: that this is not a complicated recipe, but rather very simple and affordable, with a simple set of products. I assure you, even someone who for the first time decides to cook pastries at home will cope with such a dish. Children were delighted with barnikov. Now they ask me to make such bears with chocolate. I think you will succeed also in deliciously and quickly cope with cooking, just like mine. Let's get started?
- flour - 180 grams;
- eggs - 3 pieces;
- sugar - 100 grams;
- vanilla sugar - 1 teaspoon;
- baking powder for baking - 1 teaspoon;
- filling for a bear: boiled condensed milk - 100 grams;
- you can also use any other filling: jam, jam, banana, chocolate, from fresh berries;
- silicone mold for 12 bears.
Bears Barney. Step by step recipe
- At the first stage, we beat three eggs and sugar in a thick white foam. This process takes approximately 10 minutes. Also remember that it is better to get the eggs out of the refrigerator in advance so that they take room temperature.
- Butter must be melted in a water bath. You can also use a microwave for this. It is necessary to cut the butter into medium cubes, then set the mode on the microwave: no more than 450 watts - and heat for about 30 seconds. If not enough, put another one at the same time. The main thing is to ensure that it does not boil. Melt butter is necessary so that we get a biscuit homogeneous, without lumps.
- Next, add the butter to the beaten eggs, and beat again with a mixer. Set the mass aside for a short while.
- In a separate bowl, mix the dry ingredients. Pass the flour through a sieve, add a teaspoon of baking powder and one teaspoon of vanilla sugar. Mix everything with a spoon. I recommend mixing dry ingredients separately beforehand: this way the dough will be homogeneous.
- Now add a little flour to the mixture, and mix thoroughly until smooth.
- With a prepared biscuit dough, it is necessary to carefully fill the silicone molds with a tablespoon. Fill approximately 1/3 of the height of the form, then put a teaspoon of boiled condensed milk. Put another spoonful of dough on top: as if hide the condensed milk so that it would not burn out and leak out during baking.
- Preheat the oven to 180 * C and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Put the finished barney bears on a dish, allow some time to cool and start trying.
After a delicious homemade barn, my son forgot about a store treat. I am sure that very soon he will begin to prepare them for himself: everything, as you see, is very simple and fast. Cook with me, according to my delicious and proven recipes. You can always watch my new video recipes on the site “Very tasty”.