“Bird's milk” - a cake that conquered the whole world! Everyone knows his taste, but did you manage to cook the very real dessert? This recipe is a real fairy tale, which will become a reality in your kitchen, and the Bird's milk cake will turn out to be 100%. Very tasty, I advise everyone.
- egg white - 4 pieces;
- sugar syrup - 4 tablespoons;
- citric acid - 1 teaspoon;
- a bag of gelatin;
- water - 1 cup;
- chocolate - 100 grams;
- butter - 50 grams.
"Bird's milk". Step by step recipe
- Pre-soak gelatin in a glass of water and leave for an hour.
- Beat the whites in a lush foam, then gently add citric acid and sugar syrup without ceasing to whisk.
- Heat soaked gelatin in water, but do not bring to a boil. If too overheated, cool slightly, and still warm, thin stream enter into proteins. In this case, do not stop whipping the squirrels.
- Melt a bar of chocolate in a water bath by adding butter.
- Pour the chocolate into a mold, put in the refrigerator for 5-10 minutes.
- Then, when the chocolate has set, add the squirrels to the mold and refrigerate for an hour.
Before serving “Bird's milk” cake on the table, turn it upside down on a dish. It turns out very beautifully. And how delicious! Try it for sure. "Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try the delicious pudding cuisine and sour cream cake.