French treat for sweet tooth - biscuit cake "Boucher". The most delicate biscuit, the sourness of apricots, the fragrant butter cream, the mirror chocolate icing - saliva flows from the description alone. And if you cook and try, there will be no limit to your delight. This moderately sweet and unusually light dessert will appeal to both your family and friends. Biscuit biscuit cake prepared according to our recipe will become a real decoration of the festive table.
- 70 grams of flour;
- 60 grams of sugar;
- 3 chicken eggs;
- a pinch of salt.
- 200 milliliters of cream 33% fat;
- 25 grams of powdered sugar.
- 50 grams of apricot jam.
To cover the cake:
- 60 grams of white chocolate;
- 60 grams of dark chocolate;
- 20 + 20 grams of cream 33% fat.
Sponge cake "Bush". Step by step recipe
- Separate the whites from the yolks. We try to do this very carefully so that not a drop of yolk gets into the proteins.
- We immediately remove the yolks in a deep bowl. Beat them first, pour 40 grams of sugar, continue whipping (until the mass turns white and the sugar is completely dissolved).
- Pour the proteins into a deep clean bowl, add a pinch of salt and beat with a mixer until lush foam forms. As soon as this happens, pour 20 grams of sugar. Continue whipping until white peaks form.
- The proteins are carefully transferred to the yolks (in two doses) and mixed with a spatula, from top to bottom so that the proteins do not settle.
- Pour the flour through a sieve, continuing to mix gently.
- We transfer the biscuit dough into a cooking bag (if it is not there, then you can use a regular plastic bag, cutting off his corner: about 2 centimeters).
- We cover the baking sheet with baking paper, on which we draw circles with a diameter of 6 centimeters (for this you can use a special mold or a regular glass, glass). The distance between the circles is about 1.5 centimeters. After we have drawn, we turn the sheet over on the other side: do not worry, the marked markup will be clearly visible.
- Using the package, we plant the dough: put it vertically and fill in the circles (in more detail this process can be seen in the video under the recipe).
- We send the baking sheet with a biscuit cake to the oven preheated to 190 degrees for 20 minutes.
- While the cake is cooling, prepare the chocolate icing. We break black and white chocolate into pieces, place in different dishes, add a small amount of cream (in each bowl) at room temperature and put in a water bath.
- The first to remove white chocolate from the fire (it should not dissolve to the end, pieces will still float in it), mix with a silicone spatula until completely dissolved.
- Then remove the black chocolate, do the same manipulations as with white.
- We divide white chocolate into two parts: add a drop of white dye to one, mix. In the second part, add half a teaspoon of red dye, mix.
- We select the cooled cookies in pairs (of the same size). We try to make the top more beautiful, even.
- Grease the bottom cookies from the pair (a little) with a thin layer of apricot jam.
- We put the top on the fork and dip in the icing: half we make red, half we make black.
- We spread the cookies in the icing on the wire rack so that the glass is redundant.
- At this time, prepare a cream. Pour the cooled cream into a deep bowl and whisk with a mixer at low speed. As soon as the bubbles appear, pour in the icing sugar. Continue whipping for another 5 minutes. If the cream holds the picture - then the cream is ready. If it spreads, we continue to whisk.
- We transfer the finished cream into a pastry bag, and with the help of the nozzle, grease the lower half of the cookies (directly on the apricot jam).
- On the hats (upper halves) we draw strips with white chocolate using an ordinary fork.
- We connect the halves.
Unusually delicious and incredibly beautiful biscuit cake "Bush" is ready. It remains only to set the table for an evening tea party and wish everyone bon appetit. And on the site "I love to cook" you will find many more recipes for original baking.