This is not a simple cabbage pie, but light cabbage air muffins. The taste is awesome, they are prepared simply and very budget for money. This is the option when the money is aground, and you need to meet the guests. And most importantly, everyone likes them. We have prepared for you muffins with a video recipe
- cabbage - 250 grams;
- eggs - 2-3 pieces;
- flour - 75 grams;
- fat kefir - 75 grams;
- vegetable oil - 20 grams;
- soda, extinguished with vinegar - 1 teaspoon;
- salt, spices - to taste.
Cabbage Muffins. Step by step recipe
- Chop cabbage.
- Beat eggs until light foam, add vegetable oil, also beat. Add salt and spices.
- Add soda to kefir, and quench with vinegar if necessary. Mix thoroughly with the egg mixture.
- Add cabbage, mix.
- Fill the silicone molds on the ⅔ part with dough. If you have metal molds, then pre-lubricate with oil.
- Put the muffins in the oven for 20 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees and 7 minutes at a temperature of 200 degrees
- Remove from oven and let stand in molds for 10-15 minutes.
"Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try egg-free diet muffins and vegetable muffins.
Muffins Recipe Video
Our treat is ready - saliva is already flowing! Cabbage muffins are airy, tender, juicy. You bite it, and it melts in your mouth!
Enjoy your meal!