Each of us wants to devour a piece of delicate cake and drink a cup of aromatic coffee, but it will be doubly pleasant when you bake this slice of sweets yourself - cake A la Kiev has an exquisite taste and impeccable aroma. It just melts in your mouth. Tasty and fast! Give it a try!
- 500 grams of flour;
- three eggs;
- ½ cup granulated sugar;
- two tablespoons of sugar;
- butter - 200 grams;
- 7 grams of baking powder.
- can of condensed milk;
- ½ cup walnuts;
- 150 grams of butter.
Cake a la Kiev. Step by step recipe
- Separate the yolks from the proteins.
- Melt the butter in a water bath.
- Beat the yolks and granulated sugar with a mixer.
- Pour melted butter into the yolks and mix well.
- Mix the flour with baking powder and then add it in small portions to the egg mixture.
- Knead the dough.
- Grind the nuts.
- Beat the whites with a mixer until the mass is tripled and add two tablespoons of sugar. Beat until sugar is dissolved.
- We divide the dough into three parts. Roll out cakes of the same shape from each part. We cover the baking sheet with parchment, put our cake and grease with whipped proteins, sprinkle with nuts.
- Bake in a preheated oven to 180 degrees for about 20 minutes each.
- For cream, beat the condensed milk with a butter mixer until smooth.
- When all the cakes are baked, grease each cake with cream, put one on one and sprinkle the top with nuts.
- We send it to the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
Very quickly and without unnecessary costs, we got a delicious sweetness. Cake a la Kiev will pleasantly surprise you and your loved ones. You can meet guests with such a cake and with a delicious drink. They will appreciate your culinary skills - that's for sure. Cook and you will be satisfied. And be sure to try the New Year’s cake and the Honey cake.
"I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit!