I always cooked the Anthill cake myself when I was little, and when my mother cooked the main dishes for the holidays and there was not enough time for the cake, she gave me condensed milk, cookies, and I started to cook, without even asking what, I already understood that This is my favorite Anthill cake. It can be prepared from cookies, but now we will prepare it in a new way, from dough.
for the test:
- sour cream - 200 grams;
- flour - 1.5 cups;
- sugar - 1/2 cup;
- butter - 200 grams;
- soda - 1/2 teaspoon;
- salt - 1 pinch;
- icing sugar and poppy seeds for decoration.
- boiled condensed milk - 1 can;
- oil - 200 grams.
Cake "Anthill". Step by step recipe
- Sift flour and mix all the ingredients for the dough and knead the dough.
- Pass the dough through a meat grinder so that it turns out like cookies after baking. Place the dough on a baking sheet, separating it with your hands.
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees and place a baking sheet with dough. Bake the dough until cooked.
- Make a cream. Mix condensed milk with butter in a pan.
- When the finished dough has cooled, continue on. Grind the finished dough into small pieces in a saucepan and mix with cream.
Put the cake in the form of an anthill and decorate with icing sugar and poppy seeds. Let it stand for a couple of hours in the refrigerator in order to soak, and you can serve. Have a nice tea party from I Love Cooking! And try to make a classic Anthill cake and Anthill cake from cookies.