The recipe is not new, but I just have to share it with you - the chocolate cake in boiling water is literally prepared in boiling water, which makes mega magnificent. When you eat this cake, it seems that it consists of pure chocolate. You can use any cream for impregnation, or you can serve it on the table anyway - this cake does not require additions, it is perfect!
- flour - 2.5 cups;
- sugar - 1.5 cups (for lovers sweeter - 2 cups);
- egg - 2 pieces;
- soda - 1.5 teaspoons;
- baking powder - 1.5 teaspoons;
- cocoa - 6 tablespoons with a slide;
- milk - 1 cup;
- vanilla - 1 teaspoon;
- vegetable oil - 1/3 cup;
- boiling water - 1 cup.
- sour cream - 2 glasses;
- sugar - 1 cup.
Cake "Chocolate" in boiling water. Step by step recipe
- Beat eggs with a glass of sugar. Then add vegetable oil and milk to this egg mass, whisking continuously.
- In a dry container, mix flour, soda (do not quench with vinegar), cocoa and a glass of sugar, mix everything.
- Carefully add to the mass of eggs and milk, a mixture of flour, soda and baking powder with sugar.
- When the mass is well mixed, pour a glass of boiling water very quickly and mix.
- Bake at a temperature of 180 ° C for 45-55 minutes and at a temperature of 160 ° C for 15-20 minutes, covered with paper. Keep in mind that the cake rises very much, take a bigger shape. This cake can also be cooked in a slow cooker, select the Baking mode and set the time to 65 minutes.
- While the biscuit is baking, beat sour cream with cream sugar.
- When the biscuit has cooled, cut it into 3 or 4 parts and coat each layer with sour cream. You can pour melted chocolate on top.
"Chocolate" in boiling water is prepared mega fast, in the oven grows right before our eyes. It will take a little time to cook, and the result is a cake, a real culinary masterpiece. And be sure to try the Pavlova cake with nuts and chocolate and the chocolate icing cake.
"I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit!