A delicious biscuit chocolate cake "Log" will decorate any tea party. Delicate fragrant biscuit, cream and nuts with icing - the perfect combination that just excites our fantasies. And the original presentation of the cake will cause a real stir at the festive table.
- egg - 4 pieces;
- flour - 80 grams;
- sugar - 100 grams;
- starch - 1 tablespoon;
- cocoa - 3 tablespoons;
- powdered sugar - 140 grams;
- cognac - 1 tablespoon;
- baking powder - 1 teaspoon;
- cream 33% - 300 milliliters;
- walnuts - 100 grams.
- cream 15% - 200 milliliters;
- bar of black chocolate.
Cake "Log". Step by step recipe
- Beat the yolks with sugar.
- Mix flour with baking powder, cocoa and starch. Mix it all with whipped yolks.
- Beat the proteins separately in a lush mass and carefully add them to the dough.
- Cover the baking sheet with the sides with parchment paper. Pour the dough onto it.
- Heat the oven to 170 ° C, send the cake there and bake for 15 minutes.
- Turn the finished cake onto a board, then turn onto a damp towel and wrap it with it for 5 minutes.
- Whip the cream with icing sugar, add cognac and nuts if desired. Lubricate the cake with cream, roll it into a roll and send it to the refrigerator.
- Prepare the icing: heat the chocolate bar with cream.
- The icing is ready, now you can do the design of the roll. Cut a small piece from the roll - it will be a stump, generously coat it with icing and glue it to the log. Lubricate the whole roll with icing.
Put in the fridge for 1-2 hours and serve. And be sure to try the Napoleon cake in a pan and a diet cake that will not harm your figure.
Enjoy your meal! Cook with “Very tasty”, everything is delicious with us!