Such a cake "Prague" was still being prepared by my grandmother, and you just cannot convey in words how delicious and special it turned out. We all sat down to drink tea with our whole family and simply snapped up this delicious cake in one sitting. You just try and fall in love with him forever!
- wheat flour - 1.5 cups;
- milk - 500 grams;
- sugar - 2 glasses;
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- sour cream - 1 glass incomplete;
- condensed milk - 6 tablespoons;
- cocoa - 7 tablespoons;
- butter - 300 grams;
- semolina - 4 tablespoons;
- soda - 2 teaspoons;
- vanillin - 1 pinch;
- cognac - 20 grams as desired;
- chocolate for lubrication.
Cake "Prague". Step by step recipe
- Boil semolina with sugar in milk. Let it stand in the refrigerator for 10 minutes after it cools down. Then pour in the cognac and add some cocoa. Then melt the butter and add to the porridge and vanillin. This we have prepared a cream.
- Beat eggs with sour cream and sugar and condensed milk. Add flour, slaked soda, and cocoa.
- Mix all these ingredients for the dough, preferably with a blender, and mix the dough.
- Preheat the oven to 140 degrees, grease the mold, and pour half of the dough. The other half into a different shape. Bake the cakes until cooked for half an hour. To better remove the cakes, lower the bottom of the mold into cold water for a couple of minutes.
- Finished cakes need to be cut in half.
- Grease the finished cakes with cream and spread chopped walnuts between the layers.
- Lubricate with melted chocolate on top ..
You just try how delicious. I am sure you will definitely enjoy it. Bon appetit from “I like to cook”! And be sure to try the Ferrero rocher cake and the Delight cake.