Cake "Stepka-rasterka" - a very tasty, delicate, satisfying and inexpensive treat with condensed milk. Making a cake at home is not at all difficult. A piece of dessert “Stepka-rastrepka” will pleasantly please the sweet tooth, because it simply does not exist tastier than sweets. I have been cooking a cake for this recipe for a very long time, and it has never let me down: with such a cake you can meet guests and simply prepare your relatives for tea
I propose to bake a cake “Stepka-rasterka” together with “I like to cook”, and you will see that everything is simple, easy, incredibly tasty. And the cake will turn out exactly the same as in the photo.
- flour - 380 grams;
- egg - 1 piece;
- sour cream - 200 grams;
- margarine - 250 grams;
- condensed milk - 500 grams;
- butter - 200 grams;
- jam - 200 grams.
Cake "Stepka-rasterka". Step by step recipe
- Cut 250 grams of cold margarine into cubes.
- Pour 380 grams of flour into a bowl, put cubes of cold margarine and grind with your hands (we should get crumbs, you can do this with a blender).
- In the center of the crumbs, make a deepening and put one egg and 200 grams of sour cream. Knead the dough.
- Soft ready-made dough (but not sticky to the hands), wrap in cling film and send in the refrigerator for one hour.
- In the meantime, you can prepare the cream: beat the butter at room temperature with a mixer, add condensed milk in several steps (I took raw, not boiled condensed milk for Stepka cake) and beat until smooth, creamy.
- Cream for the cake "Step-rasterka" put in the refrigerator so that it cools down a little.
- Remove the dough from the refrigerator and divide into 12 parts.
- Roll each ball into a thin layer (it is best to roll out the dough on parchment paper), cut a circle with a diameter of 20-22 centimeters (you can cut a circle with a lid or plate) and chop it lightly with a fork.
- Bake cakes until light golden in the oven for 8-10 minutes at a temperature of 180-190 degrees.
- We collect the cake: put the cake on a beautiful flat dish, apply a thin layer of any sour jam (I have currant), two or three tablespoons of condensed cream, grease each cake: jam + cream.
- The top cake layer of the Stepka-rasterka cake should not be lubricated, but a plate (or board) placed on it, and the load on top is necessary so that the cake layers crouch and soak well.
- Send the cake in the refrigerator for 10-12 hours.
- After the “Stepka” has been soaked, grease it on all sides with the remaining cream and sprinkle with crushed crumbs from the scraps of cake.
A tempting mouth-watering piece of cake just melts in your mouth. For impregnation, you can use any jam that you have (I cooked with raspberry: it turned out deliciously).
I’m sharing the recipe for a delicious Stepka-rastrepka cake, cooked at home, with you, dear culinary specialists, “I love to cook.” Come back often, I still have a lot of interesting things for you, which will help you to have a good time with your family and friends. Next time we will prepare a quick cake with condensed milk and a Golden Key cake.
How and from what to make a Stepka cake, you can look at the YouTube channel video.