Recently, my friend shared with me a recipe for a pie with curd cream. I always bake according to her recipes, as she has been fond of baking for a very long time and her every recipe becomes a real masterpiece. Various shortcakes, cakes, muffins, which I cook according to her recipes, fly off with a bang.
- oil - 80 grams;
- sugar - 3 tablespoons;
- egg - 1 piece;
- soda - 1/2 teaspoon;
- cocoa - 1 tablespoon;
- flour - 1 full glass;
- curd mass - 250 grams;
- cream (thick) - half a glass;
- starch - 1 teaspoon.
Pie with curd cream. Step by step recipe
- It is very important to use sifted flour. During sifting, the flour is saturated with oxygen. All this affects the quality of baking. After sifting flour, add cocoa there. Mix well.
- The oil should be soft, so remove it first from the refrigerator.
- Break the egg into a separate deep cup, send butter, soda, and sugar there. Mix everything thoroughly. Then add the flour with cocoa and mix.
- When the dough is ready, cut off 1/4 of it. We form most of the dough in a baking dish, so that the edges are also closed. Then we put it in the refrigerator.
- In a separate plate, prepare the cream. All the ingredients for the cream (curd, cream, starch) are ground to a homogeneous consistency.
- We take out the form with the dough and grease the cream on top.
- From the remaining dough we make small circles and put them on top.
- Cook at a temperature of 180 degrees 45 minutes
Dear friends, if you are a lover of chocolate baking, you can add a bar of chocolate to our cake if you wish. Cook with pleasure along with the Very Delicious team. We recommend that you pay attention to the curd cake with canned apricots and the most delicate tangerine pie.