If you want to decorate your table with an interesting dish, then a cupcake with candied fruit is exactly what you need! My old friend shared this recipe with me, and now I share it with “I love to cook”. Having seen the recipe with a photo of such a dish, I’m just sure that you also want to cook it. This is a real Christmas recipe, but we will cook it every week, I promise. After all, it is incredibly tasty!
- sugar - 1/2 cup;
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- vanillin - 1 teaspoon;
- sea buckthorn oil - 0.3 cups;
- a bar of milk chocolate - 100 grams;
- flour - 250 grams;
- butter - 1 tablespoon;
- sour cream 15% - 1 tablespoon;
- cottage cheese 9% - 200 grams;
- candied orange - 100 grams.
Cupcake with candied fruit. Step by step recipe
- First you need to take a bowl and crush the cottage cheese. Then add sugar and eggs there. Now mix it all up.
- You should get a homogeneous mass. Next, pour sea buckthorn oil.
- Pour flour carefully and mix slowly.
- Wash the candied orange and chop them finely. Sprinkle them with flour and place in the dough.
- Take a baking sheet and grease it. Put the dough there and place in the oven for 40 minutes at a temperature of 180 ° C.
- Then we prepare chocolate cream for our cupcake. To get started, you should take the butter and melt it with chocolate. Then beat with a mixer until the mass thickens.
- When the cupcake is baked while it is hot, you can grease it with chocolate cream.
Here is such an interesting recipe for candied fruit cake you learned along with "I love to cook." Now you can surprise your near and dear ones with this dish. If you want to add zest to it, then you can cook it along with candied fruits and nuts. Well, this, of course, is already for everybody. Enjoy your meal! Try also the amazingly delicious cupcake with dried fruits and nuts or the casket "Gems".