Marzipan sweets are a delicious spring dessert, a great addition to your breakfast. Tea with almond sweets will give a mood for the whole day. Coconut dessert is full of alluring taste and, I assure you: you will never get tired of it. It will be useful for every housewife to know the candy recipe: it is indispensable when there is no way to buy something sweet. So, my dears, let's start cooking.
- almonds - 150 grams;
- powdered sugar - 110 grams;
- lemon juice - 2 tablespoons;
- cocoa - for sprinkling dishes;
- coconut flakes - for sprinkling.
Candies "Marzipan". Step by step recipe
- Pour almonds with boiling water for ten minutes. Then peel it.
- Preheat the oven at 70 degrees. Put the almonds on a baking sheet and put in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Tip: it is better to lay baking paper so that the almonds do not burn and dry well.
- Tip: Almonds can also be dried in the microwave for several minutes.
- In a blender, grind the almonds to flour.
- Tip: if you don’t have a blender, then dried almonds can be ground in a coffee grinder or grated on a medium-sized grater.
- Pour almonds into a bowl and add icing sugar to it, then lemon juice, and mix everything thoroughly.
- Tip: you can make powdered sugar yourself, for this you will need to grind sugar in a coffee grinder.
- After that, we form sweets from the resulting mass with wet hands.
- Tip: candies should be the same size.
- We roll some of the candies in cocoa, and some in coconut.
- Tip: to make the candies brighter, you can use colored coconut.
- Sprinkle sweets with powdered sugar on top.
- Tip: it is better to do this through a sieve so that there are no lumps.
These sweets can be made with another filling: dry the dried hazelnuts in an oven or microwave, cool and put inside the sweets. The preparation of this dessert will not take much time, the ingredients are available to everyone. These sweets are stored for ten days at room temperature. I want to recommend this particular recipe for you, as I often cook it for my sister. And you can find many other recipes for desserts on the table on our site "I like to cook."