Introducing the original dessert recipe - carrot chia pudding. This dessert will be a worthy substitute for any sweetness. Prepared exclusively from healthy products, it will delight you with an unforgettable taste and replenish the arsenal of recipes for your proper nutrition. The dish will appeal to children of any age. Moreover, they will ask for more and more, so you can immediately make more portions.
- large carrots - 2 pieces;
- milk - 750 milliliters;
- water - 250 milliliters;
- grated ginger - 1 teaspoon;
- grated vanilla - 1 teaspoon;
- chia (or flax) seeds - 75 grams.
Carrot Chia Pudding. Step by step recipe
- Finely grate the carrots. Then put it in a small saucepan, pour milk and water and add ginger.
- Cook over low heat for 30 minutes.
- Add chia seeds and cook for another 15 minutes. The mixture should be thick and viscous.
- Sweeten with honey to taste.
- Arrange in a bowl and serve.
- Carrot chia pudding is ready.
You can decorate the pudding with fresh berries, vegetables or whipped cream. This is a very beautiful and delicious recipe. Kids are just delighted with such a treat, and adults too. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try 3 champion chia puddings and chocolate coconut chia pudding.