Dear friends, today I would like to share with you a recipe for an amazingly delicious and gentle cream that can decorate not only cakes, but also any of your favorite pastries. I learned this recipe from my neighbor. She cooks cakes and creams always excellent. Cream "Charlotte" differs from other creams not only in taste, but also in the fact that it is very easy to prepare.
- butter - 200 grams;
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- sugar - 4 tablespoons;
- milk - 100 milliliters.
Charlotte cream for the cake. Step by step recipe
- First, break the eggs into a plate, pour sugar in the same place. We mix everything and pour the milk. Mix again and set on fire. Cook over low heat (and don’t forget to constantly stir until it thickens).
- After our cream thickens, turn off the gas and cool the mass.
- The oil should be soft, so remove it first. Beat with a mixer our oil until lush.
- Beat without stopping, gradually add our cream to the spoon, which will first need to be cooled.
- The cream should be airy and uniform.
Ready cream is best kept in the refrigerator for no more than 3 to 4 days. Dishes must be closed. Well, if you are a fan of chocolate creams, then just add a little cocoa to the cream. Cook only the most delicious recipes along with "Very Delicious." Also, be sure to try to prepare a delicious lemon cream or an ideal protein custard.