As I wanted something for coffee, and it was too lazy to go to the store, I decided to cook the charlotte in haste. I got great pastries, which in taste were not inferior to store ones, and even tasted better. And besides, the recipe requires a minimum of costs.
- eggs - 4 pieces;
- sugar - a glass;
- soda - a third of a teaspoon;
- flour - 1 cup;
Charlotte whip up. Step by step recipe
- Beat eggs with sugar.
- Add slaked vinegar.
- Pour in flour and stir until smooth.
- Cut the apples into squares and combine with the dough.
- Pour into the form, it is better to cover it with parchment or grease it with oil.
- Bake until cooked.
- Those who like very sweet pastries can add more sugar.
This is the perfect recipe for me. It is a pleasure to whip up charlotte, but there is even greater pleasure. The recipe is designed for readers "I love to cook." We also recommend preparing tender apple charlotte with a golden crust and charlotte with cottage cheese.