We are all used to that charlotte is a pie with apples, I decided to slightly change the classic recipe and cook charlotte with pears. I also could not leave them alone, and caramelized fruits for greater sweetness and juiciness. And I did not lose. This is probably the best charlotte recipe I've ever tried. Thanks to the project “Very tasty” everyone can enjoy charlotte with pears.
- flour - 150 grams;
- milk - 200 milliliters;
- eggs - 3 pieces;
- sugar - 50 grams;
- butter - 50 grams;
- honey - 100 grams;
- pear - 2-3 pieces;
- sugar for caramel - 1 tablespoon;
Charlotte with pears. Step by step recipe
- Let's start with caramel. In a pan, we heat the butter, add sugar, after dissolving the sugar, add honey and mix everything.
- Pear peeled from the skin and core are cut into 4 parts, dipped in caramel.
- In a bowl, mix the liquid ingredients for the dough: eggs, milk, sugar, salt. Beat everything lightly and add flour. To raise a uniform dough.
- Put the pears in the baking dish, pour a little caramel on them, pour the dough on everything.
- Bake the cake at a temperature of 180 degrees for 40-50 minutes.
After cooking, remove the cake from the mold, place on a wire rack, allow to cool. You can serve slices of cake with vanilla or chocolate ice cream, optionally pour caramel. Ideal for breakfast with a cup of coffee. And be sure to try apple charlotte and tear apple charlotte.