If you like cheesecakes or just cottage cheese in all its manifestations, I suggest adding it to your favorite apple pie and making charlotte with “I love to cook” in a new way. Charlotte with cottage cheese is a very tender dough and unrivaled taste that will surprise you and your family.
- flour - 70 grams;
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- sugar - 100 grams;
- vanilla - 1/2 package;
- apples - 3 pieces;
- low-fat cottage cheese - 300 grams;
- baking powder - 1/2 package.
Charlotte with cottage cheese. Step by step recipe
- Beat the eggs with sugar with a mixer, add our flour and baking powder to the mass and continue to beat. Next, add the cottage cheese and beat until lumps disappear.
- Peel and chop apples into a dough. Mix.
- Cover the baking dish with parchment and grease with butter.
- Pour the dough into the mold.
- Bake in an oven preheated to 180 degrees for 40 minutes.
- If desired, you can add grated lemon peel to the dough, then the charlotte will gain an incredible lemon flavor.
Charlotte with cottage cheese is a very tasty cake, which is suitable not only on a weekday. You can call guests and treat them with an unusual, satisfying and tasty pie. Everyone will be surprised and ask for the recipe for your updated charlotte! "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And he recommends trying to cook a delicate apple charlotte with a golden crust and a whip.