Found in the old records a recipe for a charming, loved by me as a child, curd cookie. It is delicious: it has absolutely no pronounced curd taste, the crispy sugar crust is mesmerizing, and the delicate pulp dips into the world of pleasure! It is perfect! Such cottage cheese cookies are a salvation if your children do not like healthy cottage cheese and dairy products. It is checked on the child: bursts with pleasure - you will not pull by ears! I want to share an easy step-by-step recipe for making homemade cookies on “Very Delicious”. Join now!
- butter - 200 grams;
- cottage cheese (fat content 5%) - 400 grams;
- flour - 300 grams;
- baking powder - 2 teaspoons;
- granulated sugar - 4-6 tablespoons;
- salt - a pinch;
- vanillin - 1 sachet (optional);
- cinnamon - optional.
Charming curd cookies: a taste of childhood. Step by step recipe
- To prepare the dough, mix soft cottage cheese with softened butter, and beat everything well with a blender until a beautiful homogeneous mass. If you do not have a blender, then the cottage cheese can be wiped through a sieve.
- Add baking powder, salt (it will emphasize the sweetness of the taste of cookies), vanilla or vanilla. Gradually, in small portions, add the sifted flour and knead the dough (similar to shortbread). If necessary, add more flour so that the finished curd dough does not stick to your hands.
- We shift the dough into a plastic bag or wrap it with cling film, leave it to rest in the refrigerator: about 1 hour.
- We divide the cooled dough into 2 parts to make it convenient to work. The rest is again sent in a bag to the refrigerator. Roll out into a thin layer. Its thickness should be no more than 3-4 millimeters. Cut circles with a diameter of 6-8 centimeters.
- If desired, mix sugar with cinnamon, and pour everything into a flat plate to conveniently dip cookies.
- We fold the dough in half, dip it in sugar with one half, fold it in half again so that the adherent sugar is inside. We pinch the straight edge so that the dough does not open in the oven.
- Again, dip one side into the sugar and put it on the baking sheet (covering it with parchment paper) with the sugar side up.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, in a preheated oven to 200 degrees. Bake until browned.
Ready-made cookies with cottage cheese are very crispy on the outside and soft, a little puff inside - just charming! And if it’s hard for your children to make healthy cottage cheese, cook such a sweet. Believe me, they will not even feel the catch and will ask for more supplements. Cook with “Very tasty” not only tasty, but also healthy food. Pamper your loved ones with delicious pastries and be healthy! Enjoy your meal!