Everyone loves homemade cakes - small and adults, so I want to offer you a delicious sweetness - the Cheerful Bee cake. Children from the name will be delighted, and adults will appreciate the taste. Chocolate cake is incredibly tasty and tender. Cook, and you will see for yourself.
- a couple of eggs;
- sugar - 70 grams;
- a tablespoon of honey;
- baking soda — 1 teaspoon;
- 50 grams of butter;
- cocoa - one tablespoon;
- one and a half glasses of flour;
- walnuts for decoration.
- 500 grams of sour cream 25-30% fat;
- 1 cup of sugar.
Cheerful Bee Cake. Step by step recipe
- For this cake, you need liquid honey. If honey is hard, melt in a water bath to make it liquid.
- Beat the eggs with a mixer until it grows in mass, the better you beat them, the dough will be more magnificent.
- Sugar is added to the egg mixture and beat until completely dissolved.
- Melt the butter in the microwave, and can be in a water bath.
- Mix butter, eggs and honey well.
- The flour for the cake should be sifted.
- Separately combine flour, soda, then add cocoa.
- Combine the flour and egg mixture and knead the dough. The dough should not be very hard.
- The dough we get is divided into 8 parts. We roll out each piece into a thin pancake, all the pancakes are of the same shape.
- For baking we use parchment.
- Bake at 180 degrees until fully cooked.
- Scraps of dough that remained, bake too. Grind with a rolling pin.
- For cream, combine sour cream with sugar and vanilla. Beat with a mixer until smooth.
- We put all the baked cakes in the form of a cake, grease each cake with cream. You can decorate with walnuts and chopped scraps.
- We send it to the refrigerator in order to be fed.
A piece of cake and a cup of coffee are simply a celebration of the soul. Insanely delicious cake will delight your loved ones. The Cheerful Bee Cake just melts in your mouth. To prepare this goodies, it will not take you very much time. And be sure to try the crazy cake and the Saint-Honore cake.
"I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit!