Highly recommend this simple baking recipe for a deliciously delicious cheesecake. I very often prepare such a treat for my family - and they are simply delighted. Homemade cheesecake with cookies will decorate any table. The American cuisine dessert is unusually delicate: a not-so-sweet creamy mass and a thin cookie base are a delicious combination! A tempting mouth-watering slice of such a dessert just melts in your mouth. Each housewife will be able to cook a light cheesecake according to this recipe. Let's cook!
- Cookies "Baked Milk" - 300 grams;
- butter - 80 grams;
- cream cheese - 600 grams;
- vanillin to taste;
- cream 33% fat - 200 grams;
- chicken eggs - 3 pieces;
- icing sugar - 150 grams.
- Fresh blueberries.
Tasty cheesecake. Step by step recipe
- Grind cookies into a small crumb cube blender. I use biscuit for making cheesecake with the taste of baked milk, but any other cookie that you have is also suitable for it.
- For cheesecake, butter (according to the recipe) will use softened butter. I do not melt the butter, but leave it at room temperature and the butter itself becomes soft.
- The softened oil is combined with sand crumbs and mix everything until smooth. In order to mix the crumbs with oil more thoroughly, I do this with my hands, not with a spoon.
- For baking cheesecake, we prepare a split mold with a diameter of 24 centimeters. But if you have a larger form, the proportion of ingredients will need to be increased: otherwise, the cheesecake will turn out low.
- We cover the form for the cheesecake with foil.
- The prepared crumbs from the cookies are moved to a mold covered with foil. From cookies, we make the bottom and sides in the form. I really like if in cheesecake to make high sides of the crumbs, and put the bottom of the cookies evenly. And what you will do for your dessert is up to you.
- Place the form with sand crumbs in the refrigerator for one hour.
- Cream cheese will serve as the basis for our cheesecake. We put the cheese in cheesecloth, put it in a colander and leave it: so that excess moisture leaves it (it takes me one hour). This should not be neglected: because if there is a lot of moisture in the cream cheese, then it can soak a layer of cookies.
- Transfer the cream cheese into a deep container, add the icing sugar, vanillin to taste and mix the whole mass in one direction - but do not whip. Mix very well with a wooden or silicone spatula. It is not worth mixing the creamy mass for the cheesecake with a mixer, because the extra air and bubbles are not needed for the cheesecake.
- Then pour the cream into the creamy mass and again mix everything carefully. It is very good to use high fat cream for baking.
- And now we introduce into the creamy mass, gradually, one chicken egg each. When all the eggs have been introduced, mix thoroughly.
- Shake the container with the mass lightly and leave it to stand at room temperature for about 30 minutes so that excess air comes out of it.
- After this time, pour the whole cheese mass into the prepared form on the cookie.
- We take the mold with the cheesecake blank and gently (a couple of times) tap it on the table: this way the air at the edges will begin to rise up. Once again, leave to stand the form with the contents for 10-15 minutes at room temperature.
- Oven, for baking cheesecake, preheat to 200 degrees.
- Bake a cheesecake in a preheated oven for 15 minutes, and then the oven temperature must be reduced to 110 degrees and cook baking for another 15 hours.
- After this time, turn off the oven, open the door and leave the cheesecake to stand for one hour (or better one and a half): so that it is completely cooled in the oven.
- The cooled cheesecake, right in the form, put in the refrigerator - at night.
- We take out the frozen dessert from the refrigerator, remove it from the mold and transfer it to a serving plate.
- Decorate the finished cheesecake with fresh blueberries. But you can decorate the dessert with any berries - or not decorate it at all.
Homemade cheesecake with a delicate texture, prepared on the basis of cookies and cream cheese, at home, so delicious that it’s just salivating when you see it. A delicate and light dessert will turn out perfectly for you if you follow our step-by-step recipe: mix the cream correctly and cool the cheesecake.
On “I Love Cooking” you will find another step-by-step recipe for a delicious home-made chocolate cheesecake.