Cheesecake with condensed milk (without baking) is very tasty and tender. Having tried to cook this dish once, you will forever fall in love with it! A great treat for the sweet tooth and lovers of delicious. Simple and affordable!
- sour cream - 1 glass;
- cookies - 400 grams;
- butter - 150 grams;
- condensed milk - 1 can;
- gelatin - 12 grams;
- cottage cheese - 300 grams;
- water - 1 incomplete glass.
Cheesecake with condensed milk. Step by step recipe
- Grind cookies first.
- Melt the butter over low heat. When it cools, pour into cookies, mix well.
- We put the finished dough into the mold and put it in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Pour condensed milk, sour cream and cottage cheese into a deep plate. Mix everything with a mixer. Sour cream is best suited to 20%.
- Pour gelatin with cold water and leave for 15 minutes.
- After our gelatin swells, put it in a water bath. Constantly stir until completely dissolved.
- Gently pour gelatin into sour cream with condensed milk.
- We take the cake from the refrigerator and pour our sour cream mixture on top.
- Align with a spatula from above and put it in the refrigerator for the night.
- Ready cake can be decorated with berry.
Cheesecake with condensed milk (without baking) is a wonderful treat that can decorate any holiday table. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try the cheesecake with a layer of chocolate and a delicious banana cheesecake.