Cheesecakes from yeast dough come out incredibly lush, soft and golden, like my grandmother’s! And most importantly: sweet cottage cheese with a delicate aroma of vanilla does not blur during baking, but does not lose its delicate texture. I love to cook cheesecakes and pies, but the dough did not always work out well. According to the same recipe that I share with you on the “I love to cook” portal, the yeast dough turns out to be unusually light and airy.
For yeast dough:
- milk (warm) - 0.5 cups;
- granular yeast - 1.5 teaspoons;
- egg (medium) - 1 piece;
- sugar (sand) - 1 tablespoon;
- vanilla sugar - 1 teaspoon;
- flour - 2 glasses;
- salt - a pinch;
- margarine (warmed) - 2 tablespoons.
For curd filling:
- cottage cheese (preferably homemade) - 1 glass;
- egg - 1 piece;
- salt - a pinch;
- vanilla sugar and flour - 1 teaspoon each.
- vegetable oil - 30 milliliters;
- yolk - 1 piece.
Royal cheesecakes with cottage cheese. Step by step recipe
- 1. For mixing the dough, a mixer with a deep bowl and a special nozzle is perfect. Pour warmed milk up to 30 degrees into the container.
- Put the yeast, use the device to mix until the granules are completely dissolved.
- Beat in an egg, add vanilla and regular sugar, salt.
- Without turning off the appliance, gradually pour in flour. If you notice that the lump is too tight, you can pour 1-2 tablespoons of milk. Yeast cheesecakes with cottage cheese in the oven will come out unusually soft and springy!
- Add melted margarine. When the dough becomes homogeneous, grease the hands and surface with vegetable oil, on which to put a lump and knead. After moving to any container, cover with cling film.
- The dough for cheesecakes made of milk and eggs will rise twice in 1.5-2.5 hours, depending on the ambient temperature. It is advisable to get it, hold it and put it on the proofing again for 40-50 minutes.
- Roll a lumpy lump with palms in a thick tourniquet, divide into 10 parts. Be sure to form balls so that the cheesecakes on milk come out of a beautiful shape. Transfer to a greased baking sheet, keeping the distance between the products at least 5 cm. Cover with a large towel.
- While the balls will rise, there is 10 minutes to prepare the filling. Rub the moderately fat cottage cheese through a sieve, add all the ingredients, mix thoroughly, leave for a couple of minutes.
- It's time to form cheesecakes: the cottage cheese is already ready, the flour in it has swollen. Make a depression in the bottom of a small glass, put 2 tablespoons of the filling. Put on the proofing again (20-25 minutes), and at this time turn on the oven 200 degrees.
- When the products fit, gently grease with yolk, put in the oven. Cheesecakes are not baked for long: up to 15 minutes. To get a golden delicacy, transfer to a lattice or a wooden board, cover with a cloth.
I advise you to use a 250 ml glass, to collect flour without a slide, then the dough ball will come out soft and elastic.
You can make cheesecakes from ready-made yeast dough, just not the fact that they will turn out delicious and fluffy. Using a mixer and quality ingredients, baking good pastries is quick and easy.
We set the table for tea drinking and serve ready-made cheesecakes with cottage cheese. Your family will appreciate this truly royal dish. We wish you bon appetit and spring mood.