Cheesecakes are familiar to me from childhood, they were fed in the kindergarten and at school, and even now I very often go past the bakery and see these round buns with cottage cheese. I don’t like bought pastries, because it is not known what they put there, but I wanted to eat such a cheesecake so that there was no choice, I came home and started cooking, the result struck all my relatives, they were so juicy and airy that we ate them at a time. Will definitely cook more! I share with readers “Very tasty” a wonderful recipe for cheesecakes.
- milk - 1 cup;
- yeast - 1 sachet (11 grams);
- sugar - 1/2 cup;
- butter - 150 grams;
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- flour - 500 grams;
- salt to taste.
- cottage cheese - 600 grams;
- sour cream - 150 grams;
- sugar - 1/2 cup;
- vanilla - 1/2 teaspoon;
- an egg - 1 piece.
Cheesecakes. Step by step recipe
- First knead the dough. Pour yeast and a large pinch of sugar into warmed milk. Dissolve. Add 150 grams of flour. Mix.
- Leave warm for 15 minutes.
- Drive eggs into our mass, add butter, sugar and salt, mix.
- Then add flour and knead the dough.
- Again, leave in a warm place so that the dough rises, for half an hour. After a while, knead the dough and leave it to rise again.
- In the meantime, prepare the filling.
- Mix the cottage cheese with sugar, sour cream and vanilla (you can add raisins or other dried fruits if desired). Beat the egg in a separate bowl.
- Cover the baking sheet with parchment.
- We form circles from the dough and put them on a baking sheet at a distance, because they will grow during baking.
- Lubricate with our beaten egg.
- In each circle we make a deepening and fill it with the filling.
- Bake in a preheated oven to 180 degrees 25-30 minutes.
Cheesecakes can be cooked not only with cottage cheese, but also with jam, which will make these buns even better! Every hostess can afford it, and everyone will like it! "Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try cooking cheesecakes with cottage cheese and Valga cheesecakes with cottage cheese.