Cherry jam in a slow cooker will allow you to melt from tenderness, plunge into the world of bliss and pleasure. It seems a standard set of ingredients, and the taste exceeds all expectations. You do not need to spend a long time by the gas stove, stand for hours over the jam, stirring it with a spoon to prevent burning. Everything is very easy and simple, read on and you will learn how to cook cherry jam in a slow cooker.
- Cherry - 1 kilogram;
- Sugar - 1, 2 kilograms;
- citric acid - a pinch.
Step-by-step recipe for cherry jam in a slow cooker
- Rinse the berries thoroughly and sort out the cuttings and leaves.
- Put the cherries in a multi-cooker bowl and sprinkle it with sugar. Remember to add a pinch of citric acid.
- In the slow cooker you must select the "Extinguishing" mode and set the time to 1.5 - 2 hours.
- When you hear the cherished multicooker signal, then your cherry jam is ready.
- Next you need to pour the prepared jam into sterilized jars and cork with a lid.
I want to remind you that we made cherry jam with pits, the shelf life of cherry jam with pits is 1 year. So do not close more than you can eat for the season.
This cherry jam in the slow cooker you definitely will not stay for long. The perfect taste of ripe, juicy, sweet cherries will not let you forget about this jam, and its enchanting sweetness will always cheer you up.
Bon appetit, do not be afraid to experiment in the kitchen and your recipes will be perfect!