The most delicious cherry pie that all my relatives are always happy to see on the table! I cook it both in the summer and in the winter. In summer I add fresh cherries, and in winter I use frozen or canned. The cherry pie for this recipe is always juicy, just an overeating!
- kefir - 450 grams;
- 2 eggs;
- 100 grams of margarine;
- a glass of sugar;
- 1 teaspoon of soda (extinguish with vinegar), can be replaced with a baking powder;
- a cup of fresh, frozen or canned cherries.
A simple cherry pie. Step by step recipe
- Beat eggs with sugar: do not use a mixer, we do not need too lushly.
- Add kefir and soda to the beaten eggs, mix.
- Melt margarine and pour into the kefir mixture.
- Add the flour and mix with a spoon. The dough should be liquid and sticky. Set aside a small slice of dough.
- Lubricate the baking dish with butter, put the dough in it and smooth over the entire mold.
- Put cherries on top.
- And in the dough that we set aside, add flour and knead it. Roll and cut into strips.
- Make a net of them, on top of a cherry.
- Heat the oven to 180 ° C and bake the cake for 30-40 minutes until cooked.
This cherry pie has a rather original taste: try it, you won’t regret it.
Enjoy your meal! Cook with Delicious! Next time we will prepare an open cherry pie or the Monastic hut cake with juicy cherries and sour cream.