At the moment, there are many recipes for cherry pies, but I suggest you try a completely new dish called “Cherry Snail”. This cake is original in appearance and very tasty. Together with “I love to cook”, right now you will learn how to bake the best dessert with cherries that you have ever tried!
- oil - 200 grams;
- flour - 500 grams;
- kefir - 300 milliliters;
- baking powder - 5 grams;
- vanilla - 1 sachet;
- salt - 5 grams.
- canned cherry - 400 grams;
- sugar - 200 grams.
Cherry snail. Step by step recipe
- Mix wheat flour with salt, baking powder and butter, grind with a knife.
- Pour kefir, knead the dough with your hands. It should be soft.
- Roll out about 3 millimeters thick, cut into rectangles 10 centimeters wide, in length they should be about 25 centimeters.
- In the middle of each rectangle lay out the cherry and sprinkle it with plenty of sugar.
- Pinch into a tube.
- Put the tubes in a spiral form into the mold.
- Bake in an oven heated to 180 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve.
You and your family will love the cherry snail for its impeccable taste! Cook and see for yourself! But be careful, there is one minus - they will follow you and ask you to bake such a pie again! "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to cook muffins with cherries and brownies with cherry-curd filling.