A chocolate cake with nuts without baking is exactly the dessert that can please both kids, adolescents, and adult sweet tooths. It is no secret that nuts and chocolate stimulate mental activity. Chocolate improves mood and enriches the body with magnesium. This cake will help smart people to positively tune in to study and brighten up tea drinking. In cooking, it is quick and simple, but the taste is unforgettable. Let's start cooking:
- walnuts - 1 cup;
- date - 1 glass;
- butter - 1 tablespoon;
- cashew nuts (almonds can be) - 1 cup;
- mineral water - 1/3 cup;
- butter - 80 grams;
- dark chocolate - 100 grams;
- brown sugar (from Mistral) - 2/3 cup.
Chocolate cake with nuts without baking - the taste of a fairy tale. Step by step recipe
- Soak the nuts in cold water for 2 hours.
- Free dates and grind in a puree.
- Put the resulting mass into a mold covered with a film. Send to the refrigerator for solidification.
- We take out the nuts from the water and grind it with a blender until we get gruel.
- Melt chocolate and butter in a water bath and add to nuts.
- Beat the chocolate mass until smooth, and pour on a date base.
- Let it brew in the refrigerator for 5 hours.
- Before serving, decorate with what your soul desires. It can be nuts, grains of coffee or cocoa.
Well, the chocolate cake with nuts without baking is ready. Savor this healthy yummy and enjoy. Easy to prepare and immensely useful cake will certainly take a leading place in your recipe book. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try the Squirrel cake and the Little Pony cake.