How many of us do not like homemade cakes and pastries, and even chocolate ones? I bring to your attention a very simple recipe for chocolate cake without baking. There is not always the opportunity and desire to cook desserts in the oven, to mess with the dough: for such cases, there is a great way to cook a delicious treat without baking. The dessert is tender, very fragrant and simply wonderful. These goodies are perfect for family tea parties and help to delight their loved ones, creating coziness and a wonderful atmosphere in the house.
- 4 tablespoons of cocoa;
- 1 cup of milk;
- 2 packs of cookies (400-450 grams);
- 3 tablespoons of butter (100 grams);
- 1 cup of sugar.
- 100 milliliters of cream;
- 40 grams of bitter chocolate.
- coconut flakes or nuts;
Chocolate cake without baking. Step by step recipe
- Pour a glass of milk into a convenient dish, pour a glass of sugar, add four tablespoons of cocoa and 100 grams of melted butter (it can be melted in a microwave). All ingredients are thoroughly mixed until smooth.
- Tip. Adjust the amount of sugar to your liking.
- Next, take the cookie and crumble it in a bowl with mixed homogeneous mass. All ingredients must be mixed so that the cookies are well crushed. It can be mixed by hand. A homogeneous mass should be obtained: by consistency, like plasticine.
- When crumbling cookies, you can leave small pieces so that when cutting the dessert you get a mosaic of dough (light cookies and dark cocoa).
- If you like, you can add nuts and dried fruits.
- Next, we will spread the resulting homogeneous mass into a mold covered with cling film. It is necessary to distribute everything uniformly in shape and cover with a film.
- You can use any shape (round or rectangular).
- The form with the dough must be put in the freezer for at least an hour or a half. The dough should become hard. If necessary, then leave in the freezer for more than an hour and a half.
- The dough should be taken out of the freezer, pulled out of the mold and remove the film.
- Prepare the icing. Pour cream into a convenient dish, add chocolate and heat in the microwave until the chocolate melts. Mix well.
- Lubricate the cake with icing, sprinkle with coconut flakes on top and put in the refrigerator until it hardens.
Chocolate cake without baking is ready. Cookie desserts are a great alternative to classic pastries. They are easy to prepare, do not take much time and effort. You can experiment with tastes, creating your own, unique masterpiece. On the site “Very Delicious” you can find a lot of interesting and very delicious desserts recipes. Bon appetit - and cook with pleasure!