Croissant - is a symbol of France, in this country this product is usually served for breakfast. The word croissant is translated as “crescent moon” - and indeed, this dessert is very similar to the new month, and to us this baking is more like a bagel. Croissants are prepared from puff, yeast dough, both without filling and with it. Croissants with jam and chocolate are very popular, and from unsweetened croissants with cheese or ham fillings. I want to offer you the easiest homemade croissant recipe from ready-made yeast puff pastry, we will prepare the filling from chocolate and condensed milk. Warm, freshly baked croissants will cheer you up with their chocolate flavor. You can take this dessert with you to work, give your child to school, or just have breakfast with a cup of coffee or aromatic tea. Step by step cooking croissant with chocolate with photo We have prepared specially for you!
Ingredients for Making Croissant with Chocolate
|Puff yeast dough||500 g|
|Condensed milk||1/3 cans|
|Dark chocolate||100 g|
|Grease egg||1 PC|
|Powdered sugar||1 tbsp. l|
Step by step cooking croissant with chocolate with photo
- Pour the condensed milk into a deep bowl, place in a water bath or heat in the microwave to a temperature of about 70 degrees. Dip the pieces of chocolate into it. Chocolate will begin to soften and melt, immediately mix the chocolate mass.
- Roll out the thawed dough into a rectangle, which you need to cut into triangles.
- On the other side, which is wider, put 1-1.5 tsp. chocolate toppings.
- Wrap each triangle from wide to narrow. The edges of the bagel can be moved to make a crescent or leave it like that. Place them on a baking sheet covered with parchment.
- Beat one egg and grease them with croissants, so they will become prettier when baking, with a shiny golden crust.
- If there are chopped nuts, you can sprinkle on top of the croissants. They will stick well to the egg, and will not crumble.
- Preheat the oven to 190-200 degrees and bake the croissants for about 25-30 minutes until fully cooked.
- Croissants are airy and very aromatic. Sprinkle them with powdered sugar and serve.
Serve pastries with hot chocolate, cocoa, coffee or tea. Enjoy your meal!