Lately cupcakes, or small cakes have become very popular. And they attract us precisely with their original appearance. Indeed, in fact, these are small cupcakes, they are only prepared with the filling and decorated with cream or glaze. Such elegant mini-cakes can be served at a wedding, various parties and other holidays. Try homemade chocolate muffins with cherries or other berries. If the cupcakes will be served by adults, add 1 tbsp of berries syrup. l cognac and use it to soak the dessert. Pay special attention to the preparation of the cream, do not go away from tips step-by-step preparation of chocolate cupcakes with cherries with a photo, so that everything works out perfectly for you.
Ingredients for Making Chocolate Cupcakes with Cherry
|Baking powder||1 tsp|
|For toppings and cream|
|White chocolate||150 g|
|Cream at least 33%||380 ml|
|Canned Cherries||15-18 pcs|
Step by step preparation of chocolate cupcakes with cherries with a photo
- In a deep bowl, mix the dry ingredients - flour, half the norm sugar, cocoa, soda and baking powder. This will allow the ingredients to mix well, and the dough will not form lumps.
- Now take care of the liquid ingredients. Combine the softened butter with the second part of sugar, add the egg. When everything is well mixed, pour in yogurt and a cup of strong instant coffee. The aroma of cupcakes will become even more interesting.
- Now add a little dry ingredients and knead the chocolate dough.
- Fill the silicone molds with a 2/3 dough and place in a preheated oven up to 200 degrees for 15 minutes. Muffins should not be baked for a long time, otherwise they will be dry.
- For the filling, I suggest using cherries, they will slightly tint the sweetness of the cream with their taste. Cherries can be poured with cognac, about 1-2 tbsp. l and let it brew for about 10 minutes. Take only white chocolate of the highest quality, preferably in a pastry shop.
- Pour 270 ml from the main mass of cream and heat to boiling point. Remove from heat and fill them with white chocolate. Stir until it melts completely.
- When the creamy mass has cooled, add the deferred cream, mix.
- Cover the bowl with cream wrap and place in the refrigerator for 3-3.5 hours to set.
- Using a mixer, beat the cooled mass to a lush foam, but do not overdo it, otherwise the oil will separate.
- From the cooled cupcakes, remove the middle a little, and put pitted cherries in its place. Pour 1 tsp into each cupcake. syrup. Of course, if cupcakes are for kids, make them without alcohol.
- Transfer the cream into a pastry bag and decorate it with each cake. Garnish with a cherry or the berry you used on top. Place the cupcakes in a paper tin and send to the fridge before serving.
Cupcakes are served with sweet drinks, cold or hot. Enjoy your meal!