I bring to your attention a simple recipe for a delicious custard chocolate dessert. Delicate unsweetened churros, prepared on the basis of choux pastry, combined with spicy cream - divinely delicious. Churros with white chocolate is a win-win option for sweets for children. The delicate taste and delicate aroma of the chocolate dessert just makes you crazy. You won’t spend a lot of time to prepare crispy sweets with oreo flavor, and the result will exceed all your expectations.
Let's see what we need for this.
For choux pastry:
- flour - 150 grams (white + whole meal);
- cocoa powder - 40 grams;
- an egg — 2 pieces;
- butter - 50 grams;
- water - 350 milliliters;
- one teaspoon of baking powder for dough;
- vanilla sugar - 1 teaspoon;
- a pinch of salt;
- starch - 1 tablespoon.
- milk - 60 milliliters;
- white chocolate - 150 grams.
Custard chocolate dessert. Step by step recipe
- Let's prepare the custard dough: for this we need a saucepan (or stewpan).
- Pour 350 milliliters of water into the prepared container, add the butter and put the pot with the contents on the fire.
- Sift flour for cooking custard dough through a sieve.
- We will use two types of flour for cooking churros - white and coarse grinding.
- In a separate container we combine cocoa, baking powder, starch and also sift through a sieve.
- Then in a large bowl we mix all previously sifted dry ingredients: flour, cocoa with a baking powder, pour vanilla sugar, a pinch of salt and mix well.
- When water begins to boil in the pan and the butter is completely dissolved, stirring constantly, pour the dry mixture in small portions. We mix everything very quickly until a homogeneous mass is obtained and transfer the chocolate dough to a deep plate.
- In a churros custard dough we drive one chicken egg and mix everything with a mixer (use a nozzle for the dough), then add the second egg and mix everything well again.
- You can watch a video recipe in more detail to see how to properly prepare choux pastry and what kind of churros chocolate dough should be.
- Ready chocolate custard dough is placed in a pastry bag.
- Pour vegetable refined oil into a clean pan, put on a stove and heat the oil to 180 degrees.
- When the oil is ready, you can fry the churros (you can see how to plant the churros in the oil in the video). Fry the chocolate yummy for 2 minutes on each side.
- To bake the dough well inside, fry the churros on medium heat.
- Put the finished chocolate dessert on a paper towel to remove excess oil.
- Now we are going to prepare a cream for dessert.
- Pour milk into the stew-pan (according to the recipe), put it on the fire and heat it up: it must be hotter.
- In hot milk, dip the slices of white chocolate and stir the mixture until all chocolate is completely dissolved.
- Pour the finished cream into a small cup (bowl).
Delicate dessert combined with white cream is so delicious that it simply cannot be expressed in words. During the preparation of the custard dough, you will not have any difficulties if you follow our step-by-step recipe. The dough is very tasty, tender, melting in your mouth.
“I love to cook” wishes you a pleasant tea party.