American donuts Already gained worldwide popularity. They attract attention with their original appearance. Bowl, such donuts cover color or chocolate icing and decorate with sprinkles. It is the sweet icing that mainly affects the taste of this confectionery. But there are donut recipes when a cream is injected into them using a pastry syringe. Homemade American donut recipe is very simple, they are prepared from yeast dough in milk in the form of a ring, and then fried in large quantities of vegetable oil. Although the donuts can be baked in the oven and the pastries will not be so greasy, they will more likely look like buns. To extract as much excess oil as possible from donuts, be sure to put them hot on a paper towel. So in step by step preparation of chocolate-coated donuts with photo, You can minimize the amount of fat in the finished product. And if you can’t find a colored sprinkle, coconut flakes are also great for this dessert.
Chocolate glazed donut ingredients
|Warm milk||250 ml|
|Sugar||1 tbsp. l|
|Dry yeast||1 tbsp. l|
|Vegetable oil||250-300 ml|
Step by step preparation of chocolate-coated donuts with photo
- Heat the milk to 40 degrees, pour yeast into it, 2 tbsp. l flour and 1 tbsp. l sugar, mix. Cover the sponge with a towel and set aside for half an hour.
- Insert the beaten egg and melted butter into the risen dough. Also add a pinch of salt and mix.
- Mix flour and liquid dough, knead soft dough.
- Cover the dough with a towel, let it stand for 1 hour. During this time, the dough should double.
- Then grease your hands with vegetable oil and knead the dough again, then tear off a piece of dough and roll it into a layer. Cut the circles with a glass.
- With a glass or other object, cut out the centers at the circles. Cover them with a towel for 10 minutes so that they rise a little. Combine the remaining dough and use it further.
- Pour the oil into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Throw rings of dough into it and fry for 1 minute on each side, but do not overcook, otherwise they will be bitter.
- Get ready-made donuts with a slotted spoon and lay them on napkins.
- To make the glaze, melt 2 chocolate bars in the microwave or in a water bath, then add the butter and mix. Pour the sprinkle into a separate plate.
- Dip the donuts first in hot chocolate and place on a flat dish.
- Then, until the chocolate has frozen, sprinkle with decoration.
- If the glaze is not enough, you can sprinkle the donuts with powdered sugar. If you have the skills to prepare colored glaze, you can make donuts more charged, as shown in the photo.
Donuts with glaze are a hearty, but very tasty dessert that can be served with tea or warm milk. Enjoy your meal!