If you need a cake, and what you want, you have not completely decided, then I recommend the chocolate ladies whim. This is really a very tasty cake: not sugary, not dry, everything in it is in moderation. It is prepared easily from readily available products, and it also has a small cost, but the taste is at the highest level, and it is quite large.
- flour - 0.5 kilograms;
- granulated sugar - 100 grams;
- honey - 3 tablespoons;
- eggs - 3 pieces;
- oil - 50 grams;
- cocoa powder - 3 tablespoons;
- slaked soda - 1 teaspoon.
- milk - 0.5 liters;
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- granulated sugar - 150 grams;
- flour - 2 tablespoons;
- cocoa powder - 1 tablespoon;
- oil - 50-70 grams;
- vanillin - 1 pack;
- any nuts - 200 grams;
- salt - on the tip of a knife.
- milk - 5 tablespoons;
- cocoa powder - 2 tablespoons;
- sugar - ⅔ cup;
- oil - 50 grams.
Chocolate honey "Ladies whim." Step by step recipe
- Cooking cream: I separate the proteins from the yolks.
- Grind the yolks with sugar, add flour, cocoa powder, vanilla sugar and some cold milk to make the dough a little liquidy.
- Put milk on the stove and heat to a boil, remove from heat and pour a little into the egg mixture, stirring constantly so that the eggs do not curl.
- Again we put the milk on the stove and pour the egg-milk mixture in a thin stream. Constantly stirring, bring the cream to a thickening, before turning off, add oil and stir well.
- Leave the cream to cool completely.
- Beat whites separately with a pinch of salt until lush foam.
- Whip the cooled cream with a mixer, and then combine with the proteins. The cream is very airy and tender.
- Cooking the dough: beat eggs with sugar until white foam.
- Add soft butter, honey and slaked soda, mix.
- We put in a water bath and cook for about 5-7 minutes, until the consistency becomes homogeneous, and remove from the stove.
- Add the cocoa powder and gradually flour, mixing well with a whisk or spoon.
- When it is inconvenient to knead with a cutlery, then lay out the dough on a table sprinkled with flour, and knead well with your hands. Do not clog the dough with too much flour; it should be elastic and soft.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal parts and thinly roll the dough, I use a plate to evenly trim the edges of the cakes. Do not discard the scraps, they must also be baked for crumbs on the sides of the cake.
- We spread it on a baking sheet, make a few pricks with a fork and bake for 2-3 minutes.
- Grease the cooled cakes with cream and sprinkle with crushed nuts. Do not coat the top cake and leave a little cream for the sides. Nuts could be immediately added to the cream, but as for me, they precipitate an air cream. Therefore, for myself, I deduced that it is better to sprinkle each cake with nuts.
- We send the finished cake to the refrigerator so that it is slightly saturated.
- Glaze: mix milk, sugar, cocoa powder, put on a stove and bring to complete dissolution, stirring constantly.
- As soon as the icing begins to boil, add oil and remove from heat.
- Pour the cake with warm glaze, even a little hot, because when it cools, it immediately hardens.
- Smear the sides of the cream with cream and sprinkle with crumbs from the cakes.
- Leave for a full impregnation for a couple of hours in the refrigerator.
Our masterpiece "Ladies' whim" is ready! Chocolate honey cake turned out incredibly tasty, tender. When you eat it, you understand that this cake will cope with the most refined ladies' whim. Let's delight relatives and friends with delicious desserts with us on “I love to cook”!
You should definitely like the cake "Ginger" and the cake "Honey" on kefir, try not regret it.
Enjoy your meal!