Tired of buying sweets from the store with a bunch of flavors and overpriced? There is a solution, you can make cookies in your kitchen, without spending much effort. It turns out fragrant, amazing in taste and incredibly sweet. Cook with “I love to cook” and delight the family with homemade cakes and goodies.
- black chocolate - 150 grams;
- flour - 170 grams;
- butter - 125 grams;
- sugar - 150 grams;
- eggs - 1 piece;
- cocoa powder - 2 tablespoons;
- baking powder - 1 teaspoon;
- salt - 1/2 teaspoon;
- hazelnuts - 80 grams;
Chocolate-nut cookies. Step by step recipe
- Melt 125 grams of butter with 50 grams of chocolate.
- Beat the egg with sugar.
- Pour the beaten egg into chocolate with butter.
- Mix flour with cocoa powder, salt and baking powder.
- Mix the chocolate mass with flour and knead the dough.
- Finish nuts and chocolate and toss in the dough.
- Form balls from the dough, press them down lightly and put on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
"I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try making Red Velvet cookies and iced cookies.