Recently, on a visit, on a children's birthday, I had a chance to try amazingly delicious sweets made from chocolate prune and walnuts. Their taste is simply amazing. In addition, they are completely harmless to children, I will even say more, they are also useful, as they are prepared from natural ingredients!
- Prunes - 150 grams;
- Dried apricots - 50 grams;
- Walnuts - 70 grams;
- Honey - 2 tablespoons;
- Lemon juice - 1 tablespoon;
- Dark chocolate - 100 grams.
Chocolate prune candies. Step by step recipe
- To begin with, to prepare our sweets, prunes and dried apricots need to be washed well and poured with warm water for 20 minutes.
- Then drain and dry our dried fruits with a paper towel.
- Twist dried fruits through a meat grinder.
- We send half the walnuts there.
- Grind the remaining nuts with a knife.
- Chocolate must be melted in a water bath over low heat, stirring constantly.
- We twist the dried fruits into a deep plate, add nuts, honey, and lemon juice there. Honey I use a certain type of barberry. If you do not have such honey, then that's okay. You can use the honey that you have available ..
- We form balls from the minced meat and lower it gently into melted chocolate.
- Ready candies are sent to freeze in the refrigerator.
- Have a nice tea party!
- If desired, in these sweets you can add not only walnuts, but also any others to your taste.
It is best to store sweets in the refrigerator, and get them right before serving. Cook with “Delicious”