I remembered my childhood and decided to tell (and show) my daughters how to cook chocolate sausage. Since that time, I remember how awesome it is, delicious, melting in your mouth, of an unusual shape (similar to a smoked sausage with fat). I tried to find something similar in the store - I did not succeed. I had to remember my favorite childhood recipe (then I also prepared it myself, according to the children's recipe book). The children coped with the task perfectly - the chocolate sausage turned out what was needed: unusually tasty, fragrant (from the smell of cookies), beautiful. I had three children (my twins and their girlfriend), so each cooked according to her own recipe (I bring these recipes to your attention). Cook and you along with the children - you will not regret it.
- 200 grams of cookies;
- 120 grams of butter;
- 20 grams of cocoa;
- 50 milliliters of milk;
- 150 grams of sugar;
- 50 grams of walnuts.
Chocolate sausage. Step by step recipe
- Half of the cookies (I think that the best thing for this recipe is coffee cookies, but you can also use sweet crackers) crush (I put them in a bag and knead with a rolling pin). Finely break the second half.
- Grind walnuts with the same rolling pin (with peanuts it will be no worse).
- Pour sugar, cocoa into the stewpan, add butter and milk. Bring to a low heat until smooth, stirring constantly.
- Mix cookies (pieces), cookies (crumbs), walnuts in a deep bowl.
- Pour in a mixture of sugar and cocoa. Mix well.
- Spread a cling film on the table (preferably in 3-4 layers) and put the finished mass in the form of sausage.
- Align, tightly wrap in a film and tie the ends.
- Put in the refrigerator until completely cool.
- Before serving, cut into pieces.
And one more recipe, but a classic sausage confectionery - that’s how we made chocolate sausage and “potato” cake in childhood.
- We take 500 grams of crumbly cookies (it’s best to take “To coffee” cookies): grind 350 grams into crumbs using a blender or a rolling pin (a method proven by more than one generation), and break 150 grams into small pieces.
- Add 3 tablespoons of cocoa, 180 grams of soft butter (keep warm or microwave) to cookies, 400 grams of condensed milk.
- Mix by hand, spread on a plastic wrap (2-3 layers are better) or spread the resulting mass into a plastic bag and form in it.
- We turn the sausage and put it in the freezer (at least 1 hour).
And this is a completely new option for making chocolate sausage (with eggs): I accidentally found it on the Internet, we decided to try it - we liked it.
- In a stewpan, mix 1 cup of granulated sugar, 10 grams of vanilla sugar, 50 grams of cocoa (regular, “Russian”).
- Add 1 beaten fresh chicken egg, grind until smooth.
- Pour 4 tablespoons of milk and mix well.
- Add 200 grams of butter at room temperature (pre-get from the refrigerator), grind the resulting mass.
- We put the stewpan on the fire and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- We break the cookies into small pieces and add to the mass removed from the fire.
- Mix everything well and wait until it cools down.
- We spread it on a cling film (folded in several layers), giving the shape of a sausage. For the same purpose, parchment paper or a regular plastic bag can be used.
- We remove the chocolate sausage in the cold (preferably in the freezer, so it will be ready faster, in the refrigerator - longer).
Cut delicious chocolate sausage into portioned portions, pour fragrant tea. We treat ourselves and invite friends or friends of the child to visit - let them enjoy their first small culinary victory. The site "I like to cook" wishes you a pleasant appetite and gives recipes for family creativity. And pay attention to the quick recipe for homemade condensed milk and the recipe for homemade gozinaki.