In my family, from childhood, they baked and hung Christmas tree toys-cookies. I remember this fabulous aroma of vanilla, pine needles ... how I loved to eat them, removing from a tree. They treated everyone who came to visit us with such cookies. Without breaking the tradition, I bake now and I am this magic cookie for my child. And today I will share with you a fairly simple recipe.
- butter - 200 grams;
- sugar - 200 grams;
- vanilla sugar - 2 teaspoons;
- egg - 2 pieces;
- flour - 400-450 grams;
- baking powder - 1 teaspoon or 0.5 teaspoon of soda, slaked vinegar;
- Confectionery decorations upon request.
Christmas toys-cookies. Step by step recipe
- Pound butter and sugar, add vanilla sugar. Add eggs one at a time, mix well.
- Mix flour with baking powder. Knead the dough.
- Roll out the dough, squeeze out cookies with cookie cutters.
- Heat the oven to 189 degrees and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- When you take it out of the oven, sprinkle with confectionery beads or decorate to your liking.
Already in the finished cookies make holes, thread the thread and decorate the Christmas tree. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try making delicious homemade cookies and Christmas ginger cookies.